CHAPTER 25 || Chopper

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

"What the hell?!!!" Onjo went to turn the door knob vigorously.

"What the hell do you mean by locked?!! It is never locked!!" I said while panting.

"I don't know!! It's really locked!!" Wujin looked at me anxiously.

"Damn!!" Daesu bumped against the door, but the steel door did not even budge.

"Is there anyone in there?!!!" Daesu yelled.

"Help!!!!! Please let us in!!!"

"What do we do now??!!" Hyoryeong held onto Jimin's arm, asking frustratedly.

"They are here." Namra suddenly said, squeezing my hand that was on the handrail.

"Fuck!!" I then exchanged glances with Jungkook. The two of us got down a few stairs , standing with Cheongsan and Suhyeok. I grabbed my bat tightly.

Within a minute zombies flooded the stairs, coming directly at us. Cheonngsan and Suhyeok being the pioneers started fighting with the zombies. Cheongsan tripped and fell on his back, with a zombie crawling on him. They were just a few inches away.

I immediately ran to kick the zombie on its head, so that Cheongsan finally could react and shoved it off.

"Get up!!" I grabbed Cheongsan up as another zombie dashing towards us. Jungkook jumped out of no where and gave it a front kick.

He was the only one among four of us did not take a weapon, but I guessed he himself was a weapon already.

"Drop this!!" Namra shouted as some others all helped, they let down a blue fabric curtain thing and trapped the zombies on the stairs.

"Hold it tight!!" Wujin said as the others also grabbed it with all their energies, it was like a competition of power between them and zombies.

"The door is still not opened?!!" Jungkook yelled, glancing at those on the top floor. After they dropped the blue bit curtain thing down, we were able to take a rest.

"No!!!!" Daesu replied him frustratedly.

"Aish, this cannot last long!!" I cursed.

All of a sudden, there was an unusual movement along the curtain. The four of us noticed it right away. The sound of a pair of tidy footsteps was especially prominent among the messy stepping and tapping of the zombies.

A female zombie appeared out of the blue curtain and got closer to us.

No, it was...being held on the neck. Its feet were not even touching the ground.

We all widened our eyes when we saw the one behind—Yoon Gwinam.

"Long time no see, everyone." He smirked, tilting his head.