Chapter 2 idot killed there mum

hi guys!!! sorry for being inactive on here :( i got into a car accident and lost both my legs, but don't you worry! there will be more updates here soon!! just pls be patient with me :) anyways heres a sneek peek for the newest chapter! 

i stared into the eyes of the huge man, terror gripped my heart..but also a tingling feeling rose up in my face....is this what LOVE felt like??!?!??!?!

the big man came closer to me..inches away from my face..he looked me dead in the eyes and growled with his deep MAN voice. "answer my question.....". "i um i errmmmmr iuururuurhr hrghrgrhhrg hhcjicico cugysudhjdj" i spluttered, shaking so bad that i feel over and started having a seizure. "your a idiot stop it" the man creamed i mean SCREAMED!! he threw my dead mothers body, obviously meaning to hit me but he missed and my mother went through my window, shattering it and sending thousands pieces of glass over me .

when i finally stopped having a mental breakdown I got up and looked at him(with autism eyes) and muttered. "a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-aa-a--aa-a-a--a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a--a-a-a-a--a-a-a-a-a-a-a--a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a--a-a-a-a-a--a-a-a-a--a-a-are-" "yes i am doomslayer DOOMSLAYER" the man screeched his loud voice sending me flying backwards and i proceeded to have another seizure. "ugh whatever i wish i could go home but your stupid hole in the wall wont take me back" the BIG, STRONG MANSCREECHED, i got back up and stared at him "wtf why did you come from a hole in my wall??" "lmao idk" he said. I stared at his BIG FAT FACE and his muscular body (hes super buff). "ermmmm so want to go idk like out or something?" i said, breaking the tension in the room "yes DOOMSLAYER!!" said doomslayer. we went downstairs and outside where we walked on the sidewalk. "soooooo were did you come from" i said, "I came from HELL!! i fight DEMONS DOOMSLAYER!!" "ah yes i can tell" as we walked down the sidewalk someone jumped from the bushes, it was my friend, sophie!, she was covered in ash and she looked badly bruised. "Y/N WTF WHY DID YOU BLOW UP THE FUCKING SCHOOL ARE YOU INSA-" but she was cut off by doomslayer grabbing her and throwing her into the sky, "no one talks to y/n like that DOOMSLAYER" he let out a battle cry as he ran into the street and starting smashing and throwing cars like they where toys, 'hes sooo dreamy' i though as he ripped the head off a 5 year old while his mother watched, 'i think we will be BEST FRIENDS!!'

STAY TUNED FOR MORE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!