Chapter 4

I see Ash running, why is this mf running?!?!
Wtf is going on.

I hear everyone screaming so I take a look and it's Fez beating the shit out of Nate. I mean he deserves it. "Beat his ass bro" I say while Cassie makes all those weird expressions.

Fez is going wild, maybe I should stop him?
No of course not. I realize that they didn't say anything about this to me, I mean they planned it. I go talk to ash later.

While Cassie and maddy bring Nate to the hospital, I go home cause I actually don't care about Nate and his little hospital visite.

I go to bed and Ash comes in. I ask him immediately why they didn't say anything, he answered with: because I just didn't think about it.
Is this b1tch lying to me?

Halfway the conversation I fall asleep because it was a long night. Ash is really drunk and so is Fez. ( not saying that I'm not but who cares )

It's 10 in the morning and I wake up next to Ash in his bed. Hope that nothing strange happened. I take a shower get ready and go to maddy to check on her. I think she can be very emotional but she doesn't want to talk about it.

When I arrive I see a huge cake in the kitchen. What is that for? "Good morning babe" says Maddy and she gives me a tight hug.

Shes worried about Nate, and there was no one that wanted to talk to her. Even Cassie was not picking up her phone, I think that's really strange tho after the bathroom happening.

We talk a little and eat the cake. She made it because she was bored. What the hell? Maddy are you sick or something, you gamete baking.