Chapter 1

Introduction:

 You were an average girl. Who lived a pretty average life. Besides the fact that your parents were filthy rich. You've always been kept away from the public fearing something dangerous may happen to you due to your parents. I mean, it is Gotham. When Bruce Wayne's parents died, your family moved away in fear that they would be next. That was around 6 years ago. Your parents decided to move back to Gotham after they heard crime rates started to decrease due to mayor cobblepot. When moving back, your parents decided to pay a visit to Wayne manor, not knowing what that would get you into.

Chapter 1:

You stare out the window of the car. You've been driving for hours, and you were getting restless. "Its been 6 years.. I wonder if anything has changed.." You thought to yourself. You don't want to admit it, but you were scared to return to Gotham. Gotham has never been your favorite place. In the summer your parents would take a trip with you to your cabin in Vermont. It was so much calmer. You can walk around alone and not have the fear that you felt when in Gotham. But, every good thing must come to an end. Your parents insisted on moving back to Gotham. You hated the idea. They said business would be better. They tried to reassure you by saying that Gotham has "changed". You didn't believe it. Gotham could never change. And if it did, it wouldn'tF be for the better.

Flashback

" Tag! You're it." Bruce says while running away from you. You giggle as you begin to chase him. Bruce ran slower than he could. He did this so you could tag him. You catch up to Bruce and tap his shoulder. " Tag!" Your mom and dad are sitting at a table on the patio. " They've been at this for hours," your dad says. " they are kids after all." Your parents watch as you and Bruce go on to tag each other over and over again. " are we making the right decision to move away..?" your mother asks your father in uncertainty. Your father sighs. "it's the safest option. And like I said, we will come back. Eventually."

You didn't know what your parents were planning on doing. You thought that you guys were just going to the cabin for a while. Your parents didn't have the heart to tell you the truth.

Hours later you say your goodbyes to Bruce. "Do you really have to leave already?" Bruce asks. You can tell he's sad. And so were you. " ill be back in around a week! My dad said we are just leaving for a vacation." Bruce lightened up a bit. He hugs you and says " Ill miss you". You hug back and say "I'll miss you too Bruce".

End Of Flashback

This memory floods back into your brain as you look out the car window. In Front of you is Wayne manor. The last time you had been here was that day. The day you left. You never expected to ever be back here. The gates open and feel different. A feeling of excitement. You get to see your best friend again for the first time in 6 years.