Borderlands AU - Sirens and Psychopaths

"ALRIGHT! ILL GIVE YOU 10 SECONDS TO GET OUT HERE!"
"You can't even count to 10! FleshStick!"

Y/N POV
Y/N: "I'll give YOU 10 seconds to get the Fuck off my lawn and crawl back into whatever hole you came out of!"
FleshStick: "That's It! MEN! Storm that house and tear them apart! We get that Siren and we'll be swimming in money!"
Y/N: "dah shit"
*Shotgun cocking*
I turn around and see Rosaria with a Shotty in hand
Rose: "Well, these Bandits want a fight? We'll give them a Damn good fight."
I grab my Flame elemental-Machine Gun, load it, and get ready for a tough fight.
...

*Gunshots*
Y/N: "Frag out!"
*BANG* *Death noises*
Psycho: "Look at me while I scream at you!-" *SHOTGUN BLAST*
*More Gunshots*
...
FleshStick: *Mad* "Come on! It can't be that hard to kill them!"
*Door flies open*
Rose and I walk out and drop the body of the last guy on the ground
Rose: "Maybe prep your guys for the cold before taking on the Ice Queen."
FleshStick: "Fuck...umm...Ill Uhh, Give you 10 seconds to surrender!.....uhh...1...2-"
*FREEZE BLAST*
FleshStick is then frozen in Ice. We walk over and I flick his forehead, Shattering him into tiny pieces.
Y/N: "And that's the end of the Flesh-Gang."
Rose: "Dumbest Fucking name for a gang ever."
Y/N: "Damn right"
We then look back at the wrecked house.
Rose: "well, your plan worked. Living in a shitty house for awhile to lure our enemies to 1 place."
Y/N: "You said it'd never work but here we are"
Rose: "Yeah yeah...lets head home"
As we walk away from the old shack, it suddenly collapses under its own weight.
...

*Teleport noises*
We Teleport back to our house...which happens to be a Castle made of Hardened-Packed-Ice, Basically the toughest hardest ice you'll ever find.
Immediately after teleporting her hear- *Chanting* *Shouting*
Rose: *Sigh* "Dammit, I can hear those cultists already."
Y/N: "I can too, I'll deal with them"
I'm about to walk out the door to get rhe cultists to leave, but then Rose grabs my arm-
Rose: "I've got a better idea, Should keep them away for good."
y/n: "I'm all ears"
Rosaria: "I think they're 'Almighty Ice-Goddess' should...Make an appearance."
Y/N: "You sure?"
She abruptly Creates an Ice-Spike in her hand
Rosaria: "Yeah, I'm sure."
...

*Door Thrusts open*
I walk out onto the balcony over-looking the crowd of Cultists(Bandits).
Cult Leader: "Fire-Born! Where is our Queen!"
Y/N: 'great, they're calling me Fire-Born now' "Your Queen...Makes her appearance!"
*Crowd Cheers*
The crowd cheers as Rose walks out
Rose: "So...what is it they want?"
Y/N: "it's changed over time, but now they want to die from Ice or something."
Rose: "Well...*Turns to the crowd* may you be purged in,umm, my Icey Embrace! Or whatever"
The crowd goes fucking wild.
I give Rose an Eridium chunk and she absorbs it.
Then suddenly the ground begins to shake as Ice Spires shoot out of the ground Impaling Cultists on them, while others are frozen solid by ice cold winds.
*Lots of Death later*
...
The last guy gets an icicle lodged in his brain and he dies.
Rose: "Welp...Cult problem solved."
...

...
[Mild-Lemon Warning ⚠]
I put my gun in the coffee table and ly down on the couch and close my eyes.
I feel Rose lay down on the other half of the couch...
*Belt Noises* *Zipper*
I open my eyes and see Rose pulling my Hard Cock out.
Y/N: "Whatcha doin'?"
Rose: "You've had a Raging Hard-on all day, I've seen it pushing in your pants. Ive decided in Dealing with it"
Before I can respond, She Deepthroats my Penis down to the base!
Y/N: "Damn Rose!"
She bobs her head up and down my length, He ice cold lips leaves pleasurable chills that shoot up my spine.
*Sucking* *Licking* *Slurp*
Rose repeatedly goes down to the base, leaving a growing Blue Lipstick-Mark at the Base.
Rose: *Slurp* "I canth feelth you twithing"
My Dick twitches and leaks pre-cum. Her tongue laps up every drop.
Y/N: "F-Fuck...Rose I-I feel it coming!"
She then Deepthroats my dick to the base again.
This sends me over the edge as I-
*CLIMAX*
-Cum down her throat
...

*Slurp*
She makes sure to swallow every last drop of cum, then lifts her head off my dick...
Y/N: *Panting*
She watches as my Raging erection dies down Satisfied(For now).
Rose: "Welp...Cuddle time now!"
She wraps her arms around me. I return the cuddle as i wrap my arms around her, and patting her head.
*Cuddle Noises*
...

______________________________________
Hey...so I know Chapters have been slow, but I've basically lost most motivation to write chapters for this book.
I dont really play Genshin much anymore (apart from daily commissions) and I dont wanna release half-baked shitty chapters.
So i think imma take a break from this book for a while. Not sure when I'll pick this book back up, but do know this isnt a permanent end...
But until I return, Feel free to read the other piece of shit I've made. 'Camelots Lemon Library' I regularly update that (Cuz I'm a horny Fuck) or simply...idk...play video games or something...its kinda hard to get bored in today's times.
And in case I dont see ya,
Good afternoon, Good Evening, and Good Night