1

(Jisung's Pov)

2018

When we returned to the dorms, I hurried to the shower to prevent the others from entering before me. "This isn't fair, Sungie, you showered first yesterday; it was supposed to be my turn." Chenle said something, and I imagined the lovely pout on his perfect lips. I can't refuse him.

"You should be glad I wasn't undressed yet."

"Why should I be glad about that?" Chenle mumbled something that I didn't hear.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Nothin, now get out of my way,". Chenle thought to himself, Thank San he didn't hear me.

"Whatever." While I waited for Chenle to finish his shower, I proceeded to lie down on my bed. He was finally finished after around 20 minutes.

"Sounds good." While I walked into the bathroom, he walked over to my closet. When I walked out Chenle was lying in my bed with a movie ready on the tv. He was wearing my baby blue hoodie, which was a touch too big on me and substantially too big on him. He looked super soft and cuddly. I crawled under the covers with Chenle, and we tried to figure out a good way to cuddle. We ended up with his head on my chest, and my arms were wrapped around him.

"Comfy?" I questioned him.

"Mhmm." He responded, snuggling closer to me.

"Can you tell me what movie we're watching?"

"Wish you. It stars Kang Sooin. And you know how much I adore him."(I realize I've been attempting to keep accurate timing throughout the story and wish you came out in 2021, but I couldn't help myself. It's so good and it's on Netflix. It's a Kbl.)

"Oh, okay, I saw the trailer, and it looks really good." The movie began, and we sat there watching, laughing, agreeing and disagreeing with how things were going at the agency. Chenle then stated something that took me by surprise.

"What if we just came out to the public?" Just say this is who we are, and if you don't like it, then get the fuck out. I feel like it would be a lot simpler. (I will wait for that day.) I mean all of us, excluding you. You're fortunate because you don't have to hide everything about yourself." Chenle had a pained expression on his face when he spoke. It was sad. Well if i'm ever going to tell him it might as well be now.

"It really is funny, Lele, I am hiding everything about myself."

"What do you mean?" asks Chenle. With his eyes wide open, he was staring at me.

"I mean I'm not straight. I'm pan. ( Me too. But that's not why I made him Pan.) Chenle was staring at me with his eyes wide open. There's no time like the present to confess, so I'll do it now.

"Pwark Jisung". I'm offended because you didn't tell me you weren't straight, and I'm supposed to be your bestest friend. "How rude." Chenle has a pout on his face and his arms crossed. He's so adorable when he's like that.

"'m sorry."

"You should be. Meanie." I think I should tell him. "Well, whatever, I'm sleepy. Sungie, good night."

"Goodnight Lele." Well plan thrown out the window. I guess I'll just tell him tomorrow.

(Authors Pov)

Jisung shifted in his sleep, unable to fall asleep since the fact that he had missed his chance to confess to Chenle bothered him. When Chenle first fell asleep, he tumbled off Jisung. As a result, Jisung and Chenle were facing one another. Jisung had been staring at Chenle for a long time. Chenle started to stir in his sleep, but Jisung was too preoccupied with his thoughts to notice.

"Jisung?" Chenle sighed, his eyes closed, still drowsy. This jolted Jisung out of his trance.

"Hmm?"

"Why are you staring at me so intently?" Is there something on my face?" Chenle asked cutely, wiping his face with his sweater paws. Jisung burst out laughing.

"Nothing other than cuteness." Chenle flushed a fiery shade of red as a result of what Jisung said.

"Don't say stuff like that, Sung." Chenle muttered this while shoving his sweater paws into Jisung's shoulder.

Jisung's tone was completely serious "You are so beautiful, Chenle, and don't allow anyone or yourself to convince you otherwise."

"I- I- I humpff." Chenle sighed as he was unable to talk. Jisung had just drained his lungs of all oxygen. When Jisung Park called him beautiful, how was he expected to breathe?

"Than-" When Jisung leaned in and kissed Chenle, he was cut off. Chenle's eyes widened before gradually shutting, relishing the sensation of Jisung's lips against his. Jisung bit Chenle's bottom lip, causing Chenle to gasp, before sliding his tongue into Chenle's mouth. Chenle didn't bother fighting for dominance since he knew Jisung would win, and that was exactly what he wanted. Their make out session lasted around 15 minutes, with them only stopping for a few seconds for air and then diving right back in. They couldn't believe they were making out with their crush.

And shit went down. Ik this took me way too long but I lost my motivation my crush likes someone else so it's a lil hard to write about love. But I really like this chapter I had started writing it a while back and I finally completed it I have nothing written for the next chapter but I'm going to try being more consistent with updates but idk I get bored fast so be my motivation. Love you byebye <3