2

(Author's pov)

When they finally pulled away Jisung looked at Chenle who was about to say how great that was but was cut off by Jisung

"Oh my god shit I shouldn't have done that I'm so sorry." Jisung spoke while feeling a little anxious.

"Just because you came out to me doesn't mean we should have done it, so yeah, that was silly." While speaking, Chenle sighed, hoping in his heart that Jisung would recognize the sadness in his voice. They were surrounded by awkward air. Jisung and Chenle had never felt uncomfortable near one another. Neither of them liked it because it was different, a  horrible different.They had been friends since before they even had the thought of debuting together. They met when Jisung was in China to do a music show for kids, they realised they had the same colour ipods and had been friends ever since.

"Chenle, I'm really sorry I shouldn't have done that. I just got so caught up in the moment that I wasn't thinking straight." Jisung told Chenle half lies and half truths. Chenle thought wow he really hated that, he called me Chenle he never calls me that he always uses a nickname.

"It's fine, Sung. I was caught up in the moment too. Don't stress over it." Chenle  stated with clear sadness in his voice. Jisung mistook Chenle's obvious sadness as him being upset about their kiss. (Makeout session) " Let's not be awkward Ji its weird for us." Chenle simply stated. Jisung just nodded, staying still. "Are you going to cuddle me or not?" Chenle voiced before softly giggling.

"Oh, oh yeah." Jisung shook his head to get out of his trance while Chenle continued to giggle. The 2 'best friends' cuddled close to each other, there was a lot on their minds from their most recent comeback to their even more recent kiss.

We don't talk about how long it took me to publish this. I have never been so busy in my lifetime and I'm on summer break. I also forgot to mention that Chenle was on Jisungs lap during the kiss so that's why Chenle flew to the other side of the bed. I'm very proud of this chapter even if it took me a year to write. I have the first bit of the next chapter written so it shouldn't take long to get the next one out but who knows.