Chapter One.

Morning came, Mei was still asleep. Birds chirping, light coming into her bedroom. Everything you could have imagined with a perfect morning! What could go wrong? Nothing, right? Yeah, that what she thought when Mei woke up. Mei woke up, looked out her window, and saw someone watching her...?! Like bro who would want to watch someone sleep. Weirdos maybe.

She ignored it and went to do her morning routine. As usual. Fed her birds, fed her cats. And then took care of herself. She went to the kitchen to grab some coffee, but then she realized she is all out of coffee then decides to get dressed and head on over to the coffee shop down the street.

Totally normal day for her. She got to the coffee shopped and walked in. " Finally here! Let's grab some delicious coffee and enjoy my morning. " At least that's what she thought. She ordered some coffee and waited for the waitress to give her the coffee she ordered. " What's taking so long? " Finally, after 15 minutes what should have been like 5. The waitress finally arrived with her coffee. " Hello Ma'am, I deeply apologized for the long wait! " The waitress handed the Mei the coffee. " It's not a problem! Thank you so much for the coffee. " The Waitress smiled.

She drinked her coffee and looked out the window. " This is so good. " Mei said, with a soft voice. As she payed attention to the outside of the window she noticed a guy staring at her from afar. " Wonder who he is... " Mei whispered to herself. Mei got a little worried and looked away from him. " He might be the one who saw me sleeping and woke up this morning. " Mei thought to herself. " She continued drinking her coffee.

Later on, a guy looked at her from the coffee shop, and came up to her. " Hello Ma'am, may I sit with you? " Mei looked at the guy with a bright smile and spoke. " Of course, you can! " The guy looked at Mei and spoke. " I'm Genki, nice to meet you! " Genki said with a bright smile. " I'm Mei! Nice to meet you as well. " Mei seemed a little confused why he would want to sit with her.

" That guy outside... Who is he? " Genki asked Mei. " ... "