Kaito Todoroki

(Picture of their child Kaito at the top ⬆️)

5 months later

Bakugo POV
It has been 5 months since I found out I was pregnant and I'll be giving birth soon.
Me and Shotos relationship has gotten better, we've grown much closer overtime and not bothered to keep our relationship a secret in school only when we're outside and to the public it's a secret. My belly has grown a bit but it's not that noticeable so it's fine and I also don't engage in a lot of physical activities because my parents talked to Mr Aizawa about what's happening. I felt a bit embarrassed when I found out that he knew what me and Todoroki did but as long as the child is safe it's ok.

My friends were suspicious about why I wasn't joining in on the physical courses a lot and I told them that I just wasn't well. To be honest I  don't want the whole pregnancy thing to spread around school but last night I had a chat with Shoto. He told me that my friends aren't going to think differently of me or spread it, they'll just be happy that I trusted them enough to tell them so that's exactly what I did. I told them the next day and they hugged me so I tightly I couldn't breathe. They told me that they appreciated that I told them rather than keeping it a secret since we are friends, I was happy and so were they and I also think that we've gotten a lot more closer than before now that we've opened up to each other.

It was only 2 weeks until we graduated as pro heroes and protect the world from any dangers. I was excited but also a bit sad since I hadn't really had any time to train. I was lucky that I was a male omega since pregnancy doesn't take long for us. I only had to wait a total of 5months before I could go back to training before graduation and I was very excited.
Right now I'm sitting in a hospital bed in the labour room screaming my lungs out with Todoroki by my side reassuring me that everything's going to be okay. He was stroking my forhead while kissing me as I squeezed the hell out of his hand. My family and friends were waiting outside in the waiting room since only one person could go inside the labour room and everyone agreed on Todoroki to go with me since he is the father of the child. I was happy that he was there and after 9hours of screaming, crying and mostly pushing. At 02:34am Kaito Todoroki was born on August the 29th 20xx.
________________________________
Thank you for reading this chapter
See you soon <3