Chapter 3

Yonaka/Me: Cale is not like in canon, don't you like it? Go away and don't read!

[...] - thoughts
《...》 - dialogues from the past/memories or dreams

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

¤ Six years later ¤

Cale came with the Molan to a nice two-story house. On the first floor, there was a living room, a kitchen, and a weapons room, and on the second floor, there were bedrooms. A few more

 bedrooms and a bathroom remained superfluous, but they decided to make the guest rooms, although there were no plans for guests. Over the past time, Cale managed to escape into one cave and get another Ancient Power  Vitality of the Heart. Well, from the conversations between her and Indestructible Shield, it can be understood that they knew each other before.

"Once again, I learned something useless," Cale repeated to himself for the umpteenth time. Over the past six years, he has also learned stealth from Ron and Beacrox. 

By the way, he now calls the master torturer big brother or Hyung.

  Ron was also not deprived, and another child calls him "father" and "dad". 

Now Cale has faded from yet another dagger training session. He walked through the slums looking around, suddenly he saw two kittens. 

They reminded him of two children, whom he recently treated to bread in the market, in the next "race". He walked over to them and woke up the silver kitten by stroking it. 

He opened his sleepy eyes with some incomprehensible sound and saw in front of him a man in a cloak, whose hood hid his bright red hair. The silver kitten raised his ears and tilted his head, meowed. She remembered this man. He fed them bread a couple of days ago. 

He said quietly, so as not to frighten the sleeping man: - Can you wake up your brother? The silver kitten shuddered. How does this person know that this is her brother? Yes, 

when he shared bread with them, they were in the form of people, but now their similarity is only in one color of hair and eyes. She jabbed at the red-haired kitten with her paw to wake him up. He, not wanting to wake up, waved his paw in her direction, snorting. The silver kitten poked her brother again, and he nevertheless woke up and said, not noticing anyone nearby: - ​​What is it, sister? 

Seeing that she flinched, he looked around and saw a boy of about twelve next to him, and grabbed a strange deja vu. - You can not hide, I already understood. So, How long have you been living on the street? - Where else? The leader of the tribe wanted to kill us, I fled with my brother. - said the gray kitten, - well, what is a man to you? Do you want to kill us, or just beat us up for fun? - I'm sorry, but I'm not such a bastard. I have never touched anyone in my life. Is that the father in training? I have a question for you. - Yes, man? -

answered the silver kitten, - what do you want to ask? - Do you want to live with me, in return sometimes helping in some way? - It depends on what ... - the younger brother said suspiciously. - Nothing. Just housework, and collect some medicinal herbs. But can I get your names first?

  The kittens looked at each other and then turned their gaze to the man in the raincoat. - I'm On. - answered the silver kitten. - I'm Hong. - continued fiery red Well, my name is Cale. so what? - We will go with you man, but if you do not prevent us from leaving if we want. - Deal. Cale replied. He didn't know why he did it. 

Although he met these two not for the first and not the second time, they remained for him simple counters. And what drew him to do it? Never mind.

¤ Two hours later ¤

- Dad! I'm home. he said as he entered the house. A man appeared from around the corner, who frightened two fluffy, but dirty lumps in the boy's arms. - Not only did I slip away from today's

 training, but I also brought animals home. - So you are against having cats at home? Cale said with his puppy eyes. For a long time in silence and looking at the cute boy with kittens in his hands, Ron bit his tongue so as not to make any sound of tenderness. It's good that Beacrox is gone and

 he's on a mission. If he saw this picture, he would cry from cuteness and bring home a lot of cute little animals, after washing them. Giving up, he bowed his head and raising it again said, still leaning on the kitchen door frame: - Good. But know, don't drag anyone home anymore. - That's how it works, dad! Cale said with a sincere joyful smile. - Go already. Tomorrow you will

 work off everything you missed. - Yes, yes, I listen and obey. Cale replied as he rolled his eyes and walked past Ron, "By the way. Will brother be back soon? - Yes, in two days. And stop running to this Bilos 

already. - Dad, you know very well that I will not stop doing this. Cale said walking up the stairs to the second floor to the bathroom.

¤ Two days later ¤

Cale sits in the hall and talks to the kittens without hiding it. Ron realized too quickly that they were Cat Tribe children. 

He got acquainted with the kittens and nevertheless allowed them to stay, fearing his son in anger because he saw his brother sad. And he didn't want that either. Suddenly, the door opens, and Cale is faster than Ron in the corridor and hurries to hug his brother who has come. 

Father asked: - Well, how is the mission? Everything is quiet? Cale caught the smell of blood and answered instead of his older brother, "He killed someone again." - scorching brother, Cale replied. 

Ron grabbed Cale by the collar and pulled him away from Beacrox. - What happened this time? Ron asked. The target threw sand at me. 

Cale tried to imagine the disfigured face of a man who had all of his cranial front bones knocked out. Oh, it's quite a terrible sight. Two fluffy heads and Bikrosk peeking around the corner, who is now 17, said: - Do we have guests? The kittens froze but quickly ended up behind Cale. 

Ron said as his youngest son began petting the younger ones, "Yes, and now they live with us. These are the children of the Cat Beastmen Tribe. They can become human, but it's more convenient for them. - Okay, so let's get to know each other. - answered Beacrox already leaving for his room. - Beacrox's, I'm cooking today! Cale shouted to his brother. 

Silence is a sign of agreement and Cale moved the kittens to the sofa and went to the kitchen, noticing that the father went to the armory. [As long as they don't break anything during their "training" today...] Cale thought even more optimistically as he started the cooking process. They can become human, but it's more convenient for them.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<