6

The whole house reeked of sex. And it wasn't just one duo's fault. It was both.

Both soobin and yeonjun both looked like they got fucked into ecstasy, yeonjun keeping soobins reputation hugely not letting anyone know that the younger had actually gotten his ass stuffed.

It was more obvious for taehyun and gyu. One boys hair was messy, as if they wanted him to look as if he got fucked.

But the other boy had the marks and the Facial expression to prove he was the bottom.

Taehyun had bottomed and gyu's face was swollen with pride.

"he was that good, huh, bun?" soobin asked with a snort

"I made him cum six times" he said with a happy smile, one that immediately melted yeonjuns heart.

"I made him cum five" soobin said with a sad sigh

"five and a dry one" yeonjun said, one upping the younger boy.

"God you people have no shame.. " taehyun murdered, "let's not ignore the absolute fucking demon of a top gyu is"

Beomgyu just giggled and smiled, "he doesn't wanna say it but he made me cum four times. "

"G-GYU!!"

"And he totally loved it. "

"I shoved yeonjuns forbidden milk up my ass and even ate some of it. I swear to god I flew don't learn this magic now I'm going on a rampage. " soobin said sternly 

"just.. Lemme get a cup of water or something.. " taehyun said softly, his hoodie already on and doping over his thighs. He shakily started making his way to the kitchen, yelling a bit when he was lifted by soobin.

"actually.. Magic can wait. "

Taehyung eyes widened a bit and he hesitantly wrapped his arms around soobin, hugging the elder male tightly when soobin willingly accepted the offer.

He didn't know why taehyun was such a dick. Maybe it was because he was labeled as a disappointment for his whole life. A Useless boy.  And soobins short temper would only hurt the young boy even more.

Meanwhile, yeonjun and beomgyu watched in shock as soobin tenderly cared for the young boy. "he's.. Weird. "yeonjun said quietly.

"he's soobin. "  beomgyu shrugged.

After a few hours of soobin and taehyun in one room and the other two in a different one.

Beomgyu and soobin spent the hours cleaning themselves and the room around them, probably making out in the middle of it, but nothing too serious.

Yeonjun only had like five hickies scattered along his neck, dazed and almost confused as to how he was on the bottom.

Taehyun and soobin walked out Of the room they were in, pausing at the scene of the crime.

"did you-?? Did you get junnie to bottom-?!"  soobin asked, shocked

"I did not see that coming.. "

"I bottomed-? No, no this is a simple misunderstanding- WHAT THE FU-" yeonjun gasped, looking at the bruises on his body

"yeah he was totally gonna be ass up for me if you hadn't come when you did" beomgyu snorted

"yeaaaa- magic! We were learning magic not having an orgy"  taehyun said, trying to change the subject.

"right! Right. Due to neither me or taehyun having defensive magic we'll just teach you the basics, then well actually have to find someone with that kind if magic. " yeonjun said.

"right. You can pick who you want to teach you the basics.. I don't really care" taehyun started

"I want soobin" yeonjun said instantly

"oh I see how it it, you fucking bottom-" beomgyu growled playfully

"don't come near me with that's shit-!" yeonjun shrieked when beomgyu took a small step closer to him, getting up and hiding behind soobin.

"I'd he can get you to bottom then hiding behind me won't do shit" soobin snorted.

Taehyun just smiled a bit and looked down, "then I'll teach gyu? If that's okay"

"of course it's okay, tae. We're friends, why wouldn't I wanna learn with you?" beomgyu asked

"well.. You've known yeonjun hyung a lot longer.. I wouldn't be mad if you wanted to learn from him. "

"you're over thinking again tae. Junnies mad at me right now so I doubt he'd even let me." beomgyu snorted, "I wanna learn with you anyway. Yeonjun is mean. "

"well excuse me-" yeonjun started, instantly being silenced by soobin.

"okay.. So there are two ways to learn magic. Runes and symbols. "

"I learner with runes, so I'll teach you the way I learned. "

"I learned with symbols so. You get the gist. "

"runes? Where will we fine runes?" soobin asked

"I still have my old ones but they're kinda out of energy. We'll just use those until they're unusable. And honestly I know the perfect crystal coven. We could get in trouble for going but it just radiates energy. "

"uh.. I've never stolen anything.. "

"it's not stealing if it belongs to us. ",  taehyun scoffed. "show them this and they'll let you right in. Just don't tell them who you got it from and you'll be fine. "

"thanks kid. Bin, lets get going. We don't know how much time we have left. " yeonjun grabbed soobins hand and dragged him out of the house.

"so. Symbols are.. A lot less easy to come by. You need a specific type of ink, paper, and you need.. Well you kinda need a big space. Things can get ugly, very quick. " taehyun said, going into his room

He came back with a pen, a notebook and a small cube.

"what are these?" beomgyu asked

"disaster in a nutshell. Grab onto my arm, were going inside a cube.