Chapter One

Hey you.

Thank you for checking this story out. This book will contain mature language, a not so explicit sexual scenes, and the main character swears a lot. This is a boy×boy book and I know you already know that. So kindly follow and add this book to your library to not miss any new updates.

Enjoy.

Chapter One

   Fuck I hate this place.

   I bite my lip as I stare out the window. Out at my new home, my new life. I can't believe I'm in London of all places.  This isn't what I wanted, but I'm fucked up to the extent my ideas or opinions don't matter. I just gotta live with what I get. My life in New York is over. 

" Come on Carter, get down." Mom calls my name as she carries some of my bags from the trunk of the car. I watch her enter the house. It's quite beautiful and homely. Not what I expected at all. 

   I was 17 when she told me she was leaving my father and already filed a divorce. I never really had the best dad. He would cheat like it runs in his veins. Turns out my father got the girl down our neighborhood pregnant. She was only 18 years old.  I didn't know until my mother told me why she was divorcing his ass. He wasn't even remorseful about what he did. He bought the eighteen years old girl a house and moved in with her. Not for once telling me he loved me and he wished he didn't have to move in with his pregnant girlfriend. He was a bag of shit. 

  And now my mom is married again. To David. He's a lawyer and English. Sometimes I find his accent funny when my mom calls me when I was in college. Well to spice the whole story, I'm no longer in college. I got expelled because I got involved in something I wasn't supposed to get involved with. It was shitty and I was expelled. It's a secret I can't tell anyone and everyday I wished my mom didn't have to know. But she knew. 

  So here I am in London because my mom couldn't leave me alone in New York with a father that doesn't give a shit about me. I have to come live with her and her husband. And according to her, she wanted me to start my life afresh. 

" Carter!" Mom calls again. I groan and get out of her car. 

" Coming." I grumble and go to the trunk. 

   I open it and carry out my few bags as I close her trunk. I stare at the front porch of their house. God why am I afraid to step in? Maybe because I've never liked stepdads no matter how good they sound. They're all pricks and douches. 

  I roll my eyes and walk inside the house. The smell of pancakes wafted in the air. I look at the foyer and the pictures on the wall. My mom's wedding photograph with David and there's another photograph of a little girl and David. Probably his daughter?

    He's got a daughter? I thought as I walked into the living room and it's beautiful in here. David is probably rich too to afford this type of house in a neighborhood like this. 

" Carter honey." Mom comes out of the kitchen with a smile on her face.

" Is that Carter? God you're so grown up." I look past my mother's head and stare at this man. He should be David.

   We've never met or seen each other before. And when they got married I couldn't attend. It was a surprise to me actually, to find out she's already married when she informed me. But I've heard him on the phone each time my mom calls when I was still in New York. 

  David approaches me with a big smile. 

" Come here son." David pulls me into an embrace. Son?

  I stare at my mom and she smiles at me with a thumbs up. I politely tap David's back and he pulls away. He smiles again and ruffles my brown curly hair.