12

Martínez was handling his business when someone aprubtly entered his office.
He pointed his gun at the boy who was standing there.
"Relax nigga, I ain't strapped." Cane put his arms up. "I'm here for business."
"What business?" Cane licked his lips. He was good at acting and he could have his trust in a moment if he said the correct words.
"Nakeisha." Martinez stopped to take a sip of his whiskey bottle.
"You have two minutes. I'm listening."
Cane rolled his eyes, Martinez was an asshole. But he thought of Naki and how she was convinced about the plan. He had to do it to end up that mess.
"Well. Nakeisha killed Rashad Tate and we buried the body. Now the body has dissapear and she swears that she has nothing to do with it. I don't trust that bitch anymore."
Martinez smiled. He was smart and he knew that Nakeisha was working for him to tear the Tejada's apart. But he believed what Cane was saying. He had hidden the body in a refrigerator nobody could find.
"Am I suposed to trust you?" Asked him offering a glass of whiskey.
"Well, with me Nakeisha could end up in jail. I know you two have beef."
Martinez laughed. He was starting to like Cane.
"Okay. So what do you suggest?"
"Nakeisha is no longer part of my family. I want her dead or something like that. If she opens her mouth I'll go down with her."
"That girl can't stop having enemies. First her father and now her boyfriend." Martinez chuckled. "I'll find a way to know what happened about the body. I'll hit you up."
Cane exited the office whispering an inaudible "motherfucker".
He went back to the block to talk to WG. Naki was smart, she said that if they went separate ways Martinez would trust the war they were pretending.
Cane knocked on the door when he arrived. Charlotte opened seconds later. She wanted Cane in her bed, but Naki would kill her if it had happened.
"What's up?" questioned Cane sitting on a chair.
"I was going to have a shower." Cane looked at her. White Girl was pretty and she had the body of an angel, but he thought about how Keisha loved him and supported him.
"I ain't got time for no bullshit." He sighed. "Naki was here yesterday. She told me you have something for her."
WG opened a case in her drawer and gave Cane the gun.
"This gun.'' Told Charlotte. ''She wanted soldiers and a gun. Just hit me up when you need them.''

''A'ight.'' Answered Cane going back to the door while having a look at her. 

He left WG house and texted Keisha a simple 'done' when he got back.

Meanwhile Nakeisha was sitting on a chair in her grandmother's house. She had the plan, the gun and the soldiers. It was nearly done. She rubbed her face and tried to focus on what she was doing.

Monet wasn't sure about the plan either, but she trusted Nakeisha. When she saw her biological father's blood in Naki, she only could think how Nina wanted her out of the game. She was worried when she was alive of what was going to happen to her daughter.

Cane wasn't a problem for Monet now. She believed he cared about Nakeisha enough to protect her and take care of her too. Maybe Nina wasn't right. Cane and Keisha seemed like the perfect partner's in crime. And she wasn't going to break their relationship over a person who wasn't there anymore.

Dian, Dru and Tariq were aware about the plan. They just didn't know yet what part they were playing.

Nakeisha was waiting for Cane in the house when she saw him trough the window. He made sure nobody was there and entered the house with the back door.

She went downstairs to see if everything was alright.

''What's up babe?'' Asked Cane giving a kiss to her. 

''Nothing. Martinez hasn't hit me up. Do you think it worked?'' She was nervous about it. Because if Martinez realized they were planning to kill him, he would kill everyone in the family.

''Just wait. I've just left his office. I'm sure he'll hit me back.'' Nakeisha nodded. She only wanted peace in her life. Drug dealing was something she liked. Even her mom said she was crazy when she started to notice what was the family business. 

''If you say so.'' Nakeisha didn't feel good anymore. Her mind was in another place, just thinking how her mother wanted to protect her from the game and how she failed.

Then Cane's burner rang. It was a message from Martínez.

''Kanan Stark. That's all you need to know.''   He looked at the screen confused. Who the fuck was Kanan Stark? He didn't understand how that name could ''hurt'' Nakeisha.

''What he says?'' Asked Naki nervous.

''He only said a name. Have you heard the name Kanan Stark before, K?''

''It reminds me of someone, but I'm not sure. I truly believe that Tariq mentioned someone named Kanan. Maybe he knows about him.'' Nakeisha said. 

(...)

''Nina I'll beat your ass if you don't go out of the fucking room!'' Martinez in anger yelled behind the door. ''Get the fuck out! Puta madre.''

Nina was scared of Martinez, she had wished that she would have married Kanan. (I know Kanan is a psycho, but just imagine he's got a sweet part when he is older).

She opened the burner Kanan gave her and wrote a message: ''K, Martinez found out. Pick me up ASAP.''

But she didn't get an answer. And she never left the house alive.

Kanan died couple hours before her.

A/N: Hey! I'm sorry for not updating before. I have a lot of things to do, but I'll keep posting chapters of the story. I'm sorry you had to wait. But here it is. PS: Sydney Sweeney as White Girl.