Heartstrings (You Fallen For Me)

I was in the airport with my Grandpa.

We are here because Grandpa has a seminar. Grandpa, is a famous musical of traditional music, when he is young. When you talk to my grandpa, he always talked about his story when he is young.

You will not like it, when you heard it.

I was going to get our luggage.

I saw that Grandpa was not my side. "Grandpa?!" I said. I was nerveous but I know that he is waiting at the exit.

I continue to walked, in the exit. I saw that Grandpa is waiting me.

"Why it took, you so long?!" my grandpa said, he seems angry. "I just get our luggage. This is all your stuff in just 3 nights?" I said raising my eyebrow. But grandpa did not talked.

Someone has been waiting to my grandpa. "You go to the hotel, and rest. Don't ever go outside." he said. And I reply " Ok." i was thinking what would be the look of our hotel?

I wait the bus, and the bus stop infront of me. I was going to go in but my trolley's wheel broke. "Hey!" I said. I was going to go in, but someone get my trolley and help me.

I try to find him in the bus, and I saw him sitting but my trolley still with him. The bus has stop to my stop. He gave to me my trolley "Thank you." i said and fake a smile but he did not talked.

I was in our hotel room, I saw that the bed was so big. I jump onto it and let it bounce myself.

I've got bored, I decided to go outside, to have some fresh air.

I go to a lighthouse near the hotel. "This is so beautiful!" i said. jumping of excite. I thought im the only one in there but I saw the guy that help me. I try to go closer to him and thank again but my phone ring..

"Hello?"

"Lee Gyoo Won! I said don't go out in the hotel! Come back here you little brat!"

"Yes, grandpa. I will be there in a minute."

I run to go at the hotel. I saw that grandpa was waiting me in our room.

"Gyoo Wun, I said don't leave in here!" he said.

"Sorry grandpa, I got bored." i reply.

Authors Note:

Hi everyone! It's my first time to write a story.

I'm sorry if this is short, You will love this story I swear!

Sorry if some of my grammar is wrong. One thing you need to know about me I'm a Filipino. :))