My Nastasha 9

Minyuk POV

It's already night. And I was really hungry. I go to the grocery to grab some drink.

I go to the roof top of our school. It was full moon. The Moon is so beautiful. I drunk the drink.

"I'm still hungry!" I said. To myself.

I smell something...

Its smells like chicken!

"That smells chicken! Maybe, I need to go and sneek it." I laughed. I stand up, and run to go

down.

I followed the smell.

In a room, I've heard someone is dancing. I looked who is it.

She's so gorgeous.

When she finish, dancing she saw me. "What are you doing here?" she said. I move closer to her, and said. "Finally I found My Nastasha!" "What are you talking?" she said, but I ignore she said. "My Nastsaha, I'll be back. I'll just go and find the smell of chicken." I said.

Han Hee Joo's POV

I was practicing for the audition. My Father is the President of this school. My mom said, there will be audition this Month. So I keep on practicing..

While practicing, My stomach groan. Oh! I'm really hungry. I was maintaning my weight. I don't want to go become fat again. I never eat, lunch, dinner or etc..

Someone enter the room. His jaw is drop. Then finally he talked. "Finally, I found My Nastasha." he said. "What are you talking?" I said. But he ignore me. He did not answer my question. "I'll be back My Nastasha, I will just follow the smell of the chicken." he said.

That is really crazy guy!!

I ignore my stomach. I keep on practicing. But in any minute. I fall down. I rubbed my stomach. Im really hungry. I heard someone entering the room.

"Unnie! Are you alright?" he said. It's the crazy guy again! "Do you have any food on you?" I said. Biting my lips. He nodded and get his food in his pocket. It's a chocolate bar. He gave it to me. I open it and swallowed it.. "Good?" He said. I nodded. "I will go now Unnie." he said.

When he is gone I continue practicing.

Lee Gyoo Won's POV

I was with my friends.

But someone is calling me.

"Hello!"

"We Need to have a metting."

"For what?!"

"It's for you. How to become an slave."

"I don't want to!"

"Ok, if you don't want I will said that you are a very useless slave! Actually, you really are."

"Arghhh! Ok I will come! Where are you?"

"I'm here at the library."

I turn off my phone. And Go to the library.

I saw Lee Sin was Sleeping, thats what he always do in the library sleeping, thats he's favorite place.

"Hey!" I said. He wake up and looked at me. He really don't smile, he is always serious. Every of the girls loves him because he is cute, he's good playing guitar, he is pupolar. Arghhh!! I don't even like him!

"So, your here. All I want you to know how to become a slave is.." he said. He stand up and go to the parking lot, parking lot of bicycles I follow him, and finally he continue the conversation. "Everything I say, You need to do it. That's all! Goodbye!" he said, riding hes bike. "I wish you get flat tire!!" I shout. Arghh! I hate that!