The War Begin 7

Lee Sin's POV

I woke up early. I saw my phone. Minyuk texted me. "Why you did not come?" he said.

Sh*t! I forgot about the concert!

What should I do? I get up and go to the bathroom, to washed myself. I finish washing myself. I Go to the kitchen to say good bye to my Mom. "Mom! Im going!" I said. "You did not eat yet." she said. "Don't worry mom, I will just eat at school." I said. "Ok." she said. I take my key, and unlocked my bike.

I saw Minyuk was Practicing, and the ohers. "Lee Sin!!" They said. "Why your not in the club, last night?" They asked me. I lied. "I was busy." I said. "Did, you know she can sing?" Minyuk said. Who can sing? "Who?" I said. "Lee Gyoo Won. She is really great!" Minyuk reply.

Gyoo Won can sing? Wow! I thought she can't. Stupid me!

"Wheres the money?" I said to them and they give me. "I will be the one, will give to her " I said.

I saw Gyoo Won, Is practicing Gayageum. I enter the room. She looked at me an evil looked. I act natutally.

"Heres your money!" I said. as I giving her the money.

"I don't need your money, Idiot!" she said. What?! What just she said to me? Idiot?! I try to think. "Here!" I said. "Do I need to repeat again?! I said, I don't need your money!!" she said to me. "Not because I didn't make it that night, your mad at me!" i said. She laughed. "I don't know why the girls in here are so blind!! Why they should like you?! Beacause, of your face and your pupolar!! Idiot Person!!" She said. Thats hurt. She try to slap me back I take a grip on her arm.

"Do you want to know Why they like an Idiot person like me?!" I said.. "Let's Compete!" she said. what? is she serious?! "If I win, You will become my slave for one month." I said. "1 or 3 month I will do it." she said. Wow shes strong. I walked away to the room. And I see my band.

"Lets practice!" I said to my band.

Lee Gyoo Won's POV

Why did I tell that? Stupid me! I need to practice my group. "Guys! We need to practice now." i say. "For what?" Bo Oon said. I know they will get shocked for what I did. I tell them what I did. They where really shocked! "The Stupid. They are so great." Bo Oon said. Someone has been heard our conversations. He's one of the traditional group. "Your going to compete with The Stupid?!" He said. He run to the traditional room. "Hey!" I said. "The Winflowers will compete The Stupid!" Sh*t where mess up. "Really?!" Our leader stand up. "You can do it Gyoo Won! Don't you ever lose to that band!" he said. "Yes! I will!" i said. There giving us support. "Now , go and practice your skills." He said.

I was walking in the school when I pass Lee Sin, I was going to left, his Going to left too, when I go to the right he goes to the right to. We stop. "Are you ready for the competition?" he said. "Of curse! Im always ready!" I said. He walked away. I was so nervous.

In our house I told to my grandpa that I have a competition with the band The Stupid. "Gyoo Won! Don't let traditional music get down! You need to win!" grandpa said. "Yes." I said. "Now , I will be the one will practice you. This is war!" he said. Why, Do I need to say to him, I will die.

"Grandpa!" I shout. She slap me with his stick. "Now Practice!" he said.

I've practice all night. My eyes where lik zombies. "What happened to you?" Bo Oon said. "This is war." I said.