Chapter 1

____________4 years later____________

(Sam's POV)

I was walking down the street in front of Lucy's Diner, it was warm and there were noises, honking, people talking and fumes from exhaust pipes.

"Hey!" said a voice from behind me, I spun around looking for who had yelled.

Right there in front of me was a tall brunette, wearing a red dress with a slit up the right leg. Her blue eyes staring at me with curiosity.

"Can you help me?" she asked her voice making my bones melt.

"Wh-what seems to be them problem?" I stuttered fighting to stay on my feet.

"I was trying to get home but my heel caught in a crack in the sidewalk and broke. I hurt my ankle and I need help getting a Taxi."as she spoke my gaze wandered down her sun tanned legs to her black high heel, her left foot was bare and I could see the bruise on her ankle and it was a little bit swollen.

"Of coarse. Can you walk or do you need help?" I ask reaching out to take the beautiful woman's hand.

"I would like some help.." she answered, gazing wondrously at me.

(Christina's POV)

He was so handsome, his blonde hair seemed to frame his gorgeous, tan face I could tell he spent a lot of time in the sun. He had broad shoulders, and a thick jaw line. My whole body was having a fit, every moment we stood there the harder it became to not kiss him right then and there.

After a few awkward moments he managed to get a taxi. I climbed in and turned to look at the stranger, "Would you come with me?" I asked my voice full hope. I wanted to get to know him.

"Sure, why not?" he replied his voice soothing and cool.

___________2 months later__________

(Beth's POV)

"Mmmmm, yes! yes! yes!" I moaned Zach, hitting my g-spot repeatedly.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh!" we moaned in unison as the headboard hit against the wall from our movement.

"Uh, fuck, uh, me, uh, harder!" I screamed almost cumming.

He thrust deep and hard one last time we both came and he rolled off into the bed next to me and fondled my nipple making me horny all over again.

"Baby, I'm not on birth control.." I timidly said, afraid of his response.

"That's ok cause I don't plan on leaving you." Zach smiled and slid his hand away from my nipple yo my butt, pulling me in for a deep passionate kiss. I had been dating Zach since 2 months after Sam left, I still missed him sometimes but not when Zach was with me. I loved Sam but I love Zach more.

Zach pulled away and got up leaving the room.

"Honey, where are you going?" I asked confused. A moment later he walked back into the room carrying a small box. My breathe hitched in my throat, I thought I was going to die of excitement.

"Beth, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" he asked kneeling on one knee.

"Oh my god, yes!" I screamed climbing off the bed, I ran to Zach and hugged him feeling like I couldn't get close enough. We kissed and exchanged "I love you." several times. Later that day we went to Dinner and had shampayne and danced.

____________________________________

So...I know rated R, was it good?

Tell me what you think..