Chapter 1

(Thanks for picking this story up! I hope you enjoy, this is the first I've posted on wattpad before, I've lingered around in ao4 for awhile- Decided to try something new!)

‼️I try and update every week‼️

You couldn't believe this.

Somehow your friend managed to drag you down to kid central, AKA: Freddy fazbears pizza plex. They absolutely loved going there because of the food, and you guessed the childish demeanor of the place brought them some joy to. They managed to get you to go by saying if we went they'd treat you to Olive Garden, which was a no brainer, so you ended up agreeing.

You pulled into the parking lot that was being shadowed by the huge building laying in front of it, to be honest it was past your expectations.  You would've thought it would be something like a small arcade but this was far from it.
"Aren't you excited y/n?"
Your friend had asked, bouncing up and down as they exited the car.
"They have these cool animatronics here to! Really life like!"
They exclaim happily with joy in their voice.
"Are they now? Must be exciting for the kids...and you.."
They giggle at your teasing, both of you walking up to the massive building.

The crowd was huge, even the line for tickets was 30 people long. 35 minutes later you finally got to the front of the ticket counter, now making your way toward the front entrance of the pizzaplex.
"Are there always this many people here..?"
You sigh out, already feeling tired when you were just getting started.
"The place did just open up six months ago... but you'll see why people love it so much! This place is amazing!"
You give an airy laugh at their reasoning until you feel your friends hand pull you away. They take you to a line of rooms on the wall across from you, you observed that they each had their own labels.

Freddy fazbear
Glam rock chica
Roxane wolf
Montgomery gator...

You focused a few seconds more on that last name, but you shrugged it off pretty quickly when your friend started chattering again.
"These are the animatronics rooms!"
Your friend exclaimed brightly, with pleading eyes. You decided to skip the trouble and just ask them.
"I didn't get these backstage passes for nothing Yknow-"
You whispered, smirking.
They're eyes lit up joy and without answering you they pulled your wrist up to the room labeled 'Roxane wolf'

After going through three of the rooms and the animatronics inside them, there was still one more room to visit.
Montgomery gators room.
You didn't know why you felt so nervous even though you've never seen them in person before, but you decided it was just your anxiety giving you a hard time. You observed that there weren't that many people in line, so you relaxed a little knowing you wouldn't have to wait long.
'Lets just get this over with'
You thought to yourself, approaching the entrance to the bright green and purple room.
Both you and your friend taking your place in line, you get a glimpse of the gator himself. From your view point he was tall, very tall. He was green all over with patches of light yellow coating his body, his head adorned with fierce red hair styled into a messy Mohawk. The gator wore dark green pants with purple shoulder blades, and to top it all off, yellow star shaped sun glasses. He was quite a sight to say the least, attractive even.. but you yourself would never admit that out loud.
"Aye y/n? Hello?"
You hear your friend say, shaking your shoulder lightly in the process. Pulling you out of your trance, you look back at her.
"Hm? Oh yeah.."
You say, your tone slightly embarrassed that you were caught staring.
"You saw him right? He looks really cool doesn't he!"
Your friend exclaims, you could see her eyes light up in excitement.
"He does look pretty cool doesn't he?"
You chuckle out, not sure what to say.