Part 1

Kentrell pov:

I was walking in the house and I saw kd with a lil girl that looked about 2.

"U got a child?" I asked he looked up and gave me a mug "no we y'all left out that crack house we saw her trying to wake up Wanda" he said giving her chocolate.

"I can't eat twat" she said moving the candy "why" I asked sitting down.

"Me fat" she said rubbing her belly. That baby looked skinny then a crackhead. "What's yo name" kd asked. "Bitch" she said and kd looked like a black momma.

"U don't call me a bitch" he said looking hurt but ik he playing.

"No that's me name" she said giggling and covering her face. KD had a shock face and den looked at me.

"give ha a name" kd said giving me her. "Jayla?" I asked. "Not u giving her a hoe name u met yesterday" kd said rolling he's eyes. "Y/N?" I ask and her eyes went wide and shook her head yes.

She got of my lap and sat on the floor.

"Me bored" she looked at the floor.
I got up from the couch Ian know what lil guhs play with so I just grab a Nerf gun.

"Here" I gave it to her and she just stared at it. "She don't like it" kd said taking it and made her cry. "Give it back fool" I slap the back of he's neck.

"I'm tried of y'all hitting me like I'm y'all bitches or sum" he said getting up and picking her up.

Y/n pov:

When kd picked me up he took me to a room full of toys. I gasp. "U ain't neva seen toys lil slime?" He asked.

"No I never sween toys like this before" I replied and ran to the bouncing house.

"Wee" I was jumping up and down on it and saw kd recording it was fun!

I love this life!