love hurts

Name: y/n

Age: 23

You:

It feels like he's still here but I never see him shit gets weird

I live with my self now in a little apartment just my size.

"jayla sombody In my house bro I feel it" I said creeping in my house.

"Girl u creeping in yo own house"  she said laughing.

"girl u right"I got up and went to my kitchen and grab me some hot Cheetos.

"I'ma call u back hoe #2 calling" she said sticking her tongue out. "Bye sus" I hung up and went to go grab my clothes for the night.

"Black or green" I mumbled to my self.

My phone went off.

See now I'm getting aggy

"If somebody here say sum" I said looking around the room.

I started having a staring contest at that one scary part of my room it was a dark corner.

Eh, I went to my bathroom took a hot shower. Put my dirty clothes up and my dirty panties drop.

My shit smelt like strawberries.

Even tho they dirty. I walked to that part of my room and put my clothes in it and ran, to my bed and fell asleep.

??? Unknown pov:

I smirk at the sight of her bending over to get her panties.

She drop her panties and sniffed them.

Then said "smell like strawberries" she said giggling.

I gotta smell em my self

She threw them in the corner and ran. I laugh in my head. Still same ole  y/n.

I picked them up and sniffed them.

She was right they do. I put em in my pocket and sat and watched here.

Oh God I miss her..