Chapter 8

Clare's pov
As much as I loved Andy I just couldn't handle it right now I couldn't "Andy I love you but I can't be with you right now " I said with my head down while tears were running down my cheeks he lifted my head up. "Please please I'm so sorry okay I love you I love you so much-" I cut him off by kissing him long and passionately "I love you to......please never let me go again I can't handle anymore heart break" "I promise I won't hurt you again and what's going to happen with you and Jinxx " "umm....we kind of made this plan yesterday to make you jealous and what's going to happen with Juliet" " uh I guess I'll have to break up with her". He said while scratching the back of his head I crawled out and sat down next to Jinxx "so what happened between you and Andy huh?" I just smiled at him he gave me a hug "excuse me but can the group of grown men and women get out of the play ground" a employee called. We all laughed and got out once we were in the car Andy started talking to Juliet she seemed really upset by this she slapped Andy in the face and left. He got back in the car and sat next to me "just like old times........oh wait JINXX IS SINGLE" Ashley laughed Jinxx pulled his hair till ash stopped. I rested my head on Andys shoulder "Andy" "yah" "I love you" "I love you more than I can ever scream, Clare".

We got to the house when I got a call from the one person I never wanted to hear from my brother "h-hello" "hey little sis just thought I would check up on you by the way I'm coming to get you in 10 minutes be ready"................

(A/N) sorry for the short update I'm running out of ideas but I just got one so I'll include that in the next chapter