Chapter 9

Clare's pov
A lump caught in my throat as I heard the voice of my brother I started to shake and cry "Clare what's wrong" Andy grabbed me by my shoulders "m-my brother h-he's coming for me" I said shaky. A look of anger came over Andys face as we came to a stop at the beach house him Jinxx Ashley cc and Jake all made a boarder around me like body guards. As we got inside Andy and everyone else started to pack there things, I walked in to the kitchen to grab a soda just to relax when I saw something out side the window. I grabbed my soda and when I closed the fridge I looked back at the window and there was nothing there I turned around to go back inside standing there in front of me was my brother.

I stood there frozen for a moment I tried to run but he pulled me back by my hair I yelped as I fell to the ground I screamed "ANDY ANDY HELP!!!" . Next thing I know my brother was knocked to the ground Andy punched him as I got up and ran to Jinxx Andy was shortly behind me. "Everyone get your stuff now we're leaving hurry!!!" Andy screamed we all hopped into the tour bus ran to the very back were the big bead was CC hopped in the drivers seat and took off dalia was crying "Jake take the wheel" CC told Jake.

Dalias pov
I couldn't stop crying and thinking of the one time that I met Clare's brother we had different moms and the same dad. I started to think of that time that we met me and her brother.

Flash back
I walked up to the old wooden door and stood there for a second it was the first time that I was going to meet my sister I was thirteen and she was fourteen. I knocked on the door hesitantly a boy just above my height answered he had dark brown hair with pale white skin and blue eyes. He smiled at me "umm I'm guessing your here for my sister well our sister now" I nodded he moved to the side to let me in. I walked in he closed the door "Clare your sisters here!" Soon enough a girl with bright purple hair came running down the stairs. I smiled as soon as I saw her she smiled back and tackled me in a hug " Clare this is your sister dalia ,dalia this is our sister Clare" I smiled at her brother he was so nice and caring. "Well I'll be right back umm Jace show her around the house really fast" Clare said he nodded he showed me the living room the kitchen and the bathrooms then he showed me Clare's room. " and this is my room come in " I walked in and sat on his bead he closed the door I started to get a little nervous. "So.....how old are you" " umm I'm going to be sixteen this weekend" she said I nodded he was three years older than me. He sat down next to me I scooted the opposite way he kept scooting closer I was soon pressed against the wall "umm I'm gonna go now". As I tried to leave jace pushed me back on the bed I tried to run but he grabbed my hair and threw me to the ground "CLARE!!!" I screamed he got on top of me. Clare came running up "yah what's it OMG JACE GET OFF OF HER". She kicked him and we ran.
End of flash back

I felt someone hug me I screamed I looked up to find it was just CC "I-I'm sorry" he just hugged me "what did he do to you?" He asked I told him the whole story. He looked so mad he punched the wall I flinched "sorry I-I just can't believe that he would do that to such a beautiful girl that deserves way better than me or him". I hugged him "never say that again I love you so much CC please don't ever leave me please".

(A/N) hey guys I cope you guys enjoyed the chapter don't forget to vote and there will be more of dalia and Emma in the story but hoped you guys liked it love you.