9

Xiao Zhan stood up with a trembling body. His eyes rolled to look at Grandpa Wang who was now walking towards him. The old man shook his head as he walked over to him.

"What Siyuan said earlier was just his prejudice, don't worry," Grandpa Wang said.

However, Xiao Zhan didn't seem to hear anything. He turned and ran away from Grandpa Wang's house.

"Zhan Zhan, Come Back!!! It's not what you think, kid!" Grandpa Wang shouted when he saw Xiao Zhan's back which was getting further and further away.

Xiao Zhan paid no heed to the old man's screams. He kept running until he came to a fairly quiet place. He bent down to calm his beating heart.

His mind was constantly on Grandpa Wang's conversation as well as Master Wang's. He raised his hand to stare at the red bracelet wrapped around his wrist.

The bracelet was a gift from his father, which was entrusted to Na Ying by the man. "Baba(father/dad)... Hiks..." Xiao Zhan started to sob.

Xiao Zhan is the son of Wu Yifan and Kim Suho. That's what made Xiao Zhan feel devastated when he heard Mr. Wang's words. If Yibo was Wu Yifan's son, wouldn't that mean that young man was his younger brother.

All thoughts raced through Xiao Zhan's head. The beautiful man walked limply without noticing the chill that pierced the skin.

After a while, Xiao Zhan stopped again. He was stunned and then Xiao Zhan couldn't help but shouted loudly.

"Aaarrrgggghhhhhhh!!!" Xiao Zhan crouched on the deserted street. The beautiful man covered his face with the palm of his hand.

"Sob... baba, what should Zhan Zhan do," he sobbed softly. His thoughts were on Master Wang's change in attitude after he married Dalu.

The attitude of the man who is also his father-in-law did change drastically after he married Dalu. If in the past Mr. Wang was going to be very gentle with him, then after his marriage that all changed immediately. Master Wang's demeanor turned cold and often looked at Xiao Zhan with hatred.

"Why God...? Is this the reason why you didn't let me keep Yibo from staying...? Even though at that time I wanted to hold him back," Xiao Zhan monologued softly with tears streaming down his face.

"Then now, did I fall in love with my own brother?" Asked Xiao Zhan to no one.

"Why is the reason so painful, why does this feel more suffocating than the tightness when I married Dalu Gege,"

.

.

.

While away in America there, Yibo had just returned from school. All his habits began to change. He is no longer the school brat like he used to be. now he has turned into a model student figure, in fact he got the best grades in last year's class promotion. However, when everything has changed, there is one thing that can't change and probably never will. Namely his love for a sweet figure far away.

He put his backpack on the study table then threw himself on the bed. He glanced around his room which displayed his laoshi portrait.

Not a day without looking at the image of that figure. Even the walls of his room are filled with portraits of beautiful man who fill the recesses of his heart.

Many students and uke approached him to get his attention. However, he never responded in the slightest. He didn't want to betray his love, as he had told Xiao Zhan.

He sighed as he opened his phone and again, there was a clear picture of Xiao Zhan's face. The sweet man smiled widely, showing his adorable bunny teeth, and Yibo smiled too.