The Wave

"WAKE UP Good morning hope" mom said . I got up and rubbed my eyes and i said "good morning" to my mom and got out my bed at went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.
5 min later
When I was done I went to my closet to pick out something to wear. I found my jean pants and a shirt that said surf is life which I got for my birthday. I put it on grabbed my bookbag and walked downstairs. My mom had breakfast waiting at the table. She said "eat up I cooked your favorite eggs and waffles".
10 min later
Mmmm "mom that was so very good" I said. The bus came and honk the horn (HOoooooonkkkk). OK OK OK I'm coming I said in a mad way.
15 min later
I got off the bus to my school called west palm glades academy as soon as I got out my bus I ran out and saw my best friend Kate. We been bestfriends since kindergarten .We have so much in common but the best one is we both like to surf . "Hey Kate" I said. "Hey hope" she said ."Kate today after school I am going to the beach to surf you wanna come" I said. She said "no I can't I have to finish miss coats project". "Mannnn I wish u could come" I said. (RINGGGGG) "come on it time to go to class" I said. (Then everyone went to class)
After school
When I got home I put my thing from school on my bed . Went to my dresser to get my 2 piece bathing suit and put some Short's and a T-shirt on. Rushed down stares and said "Later mom im going to the beach to surf". She said "bye". I grabbed my surf bored and left.

When I arrived their I started to run to the water.Then suddenly I stopped I just was standed in the water it just felt so calming like I belong their. Then I just started to run in the water and jumped on my bored and stared to paddle farther to the ocean. Then a small wave came and I stand up and surf two waves. But they were small waves so I said "I wish a huge big wave can come so I can surf that" Then a HUMONGOUS wave came out of no where but what was weird was that this was has glowing so bright. I got washed out a and after that I did not remember nothing.
Next morning
I woke up I was thinking how did I get home. Then I went downstairs and my mom was watching t.v and out of nowhere she said yelling "you are not the father ,you are not the father" . I said mom "what are you watching" . she said "sorry I am watching Maury hunny. "OK wow you watch this show" I said . "Hunny I was waiting for you to get up come on and go get dress I need you to help me get some groceries" my mom said. OK wait I sec mom. So I went back upstares and went to brush my teeth and wash my face . I turned on the water and grabbed by toothbrush but toothpaste on it and but a little water on it. One drop of water fall on my hand before you know it I fell flat on the ground . I said "owww". When i satup and I had a big light blue long tail with a matching white silverish top. When I finally realize what I was I said out loud "Ohhhhh I'm a mermaid"

Hey guy I just finish my first chapter of "The Wave" hope u like it there are many more chapter so Dont worry . I will try to do a chapter every two days ok . Dont forget to comment and like byee