The Tail

I had to pinch myself twice to see if I was dreaming.Then all of a sudden I hear my mom coming up stares. She said at my bathroom door "what is taking you so long what are u doing ". Then I replied "ummmm I am brushing my teeth". "Brushing your teeth we are going to The store not meeting the prince" my mom said. I said "I know but you will never know when u meet Mr.Right". She replied "ya I guess by our right I have been single for a long time since your dad". Then she ran to her bathroom and started to brush her teeth. I was relieved when she left then I stared at my tail wondering how do I make it disappear. Then I said "maybe this works like the movies and it disappear 's when it is dry". So I grabbed my towel from of the rack and started to rub it back and forth on my tail.

                  5 min later
The tail turned back into my legs. I was never so happy to see my legs. Then I went downstairs and saw my mom on her phone waiting for me on the couch. Then i said" mom I'm ready". Then she said "for what" . I replied "umm to go to the store". She said "oh yea I don't want you to come anymore". "Why not" I said. "Because if I meet Mr.right at the store you are going to be in the way" she said. Ooook and then I said well then I'm going to be at the beach to surf. OK hunny she said and left. So then I grabbed my bored and left. When I arrived at the beach u just ran to the water jumped on the bored to paddle and I turn around my tail was their . So I hurried and just let myself fall from my bored into the water. I had to hide I could not let no one see me. But I still stayed in the light water. I startedbto cry for a little cause now I won't be able to surf anylonger .Then all of a sudden two girls were running to the water and when they jumped in they got closer to me . I said " were am I going to do" so I went underwater.  I stared to sink I filled my cheeks full of air . I tryed everything so I could rise up to the top. I moved my tail back and forth.  I though I was going to die . I could not hold my breath any longer so I exhealed and I realized I was not died I could breath underwater. I stared to smile and then I suddenly figured out how to move my tail then I started to swim . I had a blast swimming injoying the beautiful creatures and the clear blue water. This was part of the ocean I never got to seewhen I was a human. So when I got out of the water I made sure no one was able to see so then I said " how am I suppose to get dry now with no towel around". I just laid down in the sand and slapped my hands on my tail. Smoke started to come from my tail. Then I raised my hand it stopped . I raised at my hand and smiled and I realized I had heating power. When my tail was dry and I had my legs back I put my shoes on and walked home.When I got home I said "mom you home" no one aswered . I saw a note on the kitchen table it said....

Dear hope I went to go get some food form burger king well be back soon
                               Love mom
I said "yesss I love burger king" then I felt my pocket vibrate. It was my phone I took it out and it was my best friend Kate .I pushed the botton answer
" hey" I said
"Hey I was just wondering tommorow after school would you like to go surfing with me" she said
"Yea sure" I said
"Great" she replied
Then I remember I am a mermaid so I had to make up a lie .
I said "oh I just remembered I have to babysit my cousin dog tomorrow"
"Really a dog" she said
"Yep" I said
"Mannn"I OK bye she said
"OK byee" I said
I hate I had to lie to her we never keep secrets but this is to big of a secret. My Mon came and said "the food is here". I walked down stares and said "I lost my appitite". She asked me what's wrong .I said nothing and  can I go to bed early. She said "yeah OK  goodnight hunny love you".I said "love you two" while walking up stares and went to bed.

Hey guys just finished my second chapter and hope u like it don't forget to comment and like please thank you