chapter 4

skip It's been 3 months a week before VidCon
__________________________________________________________________
I can't believe the girls and I are leaving for California tomorrow! We're gonna stay for 3 weeks! We've been excited about this for a while. What's better is I'm spending my 18th birthday in California... Yeah, I have one of those late birthdays.The girls are already 18. But it's whatever. My birthday is in two days. Best of all... Jc and the guys of O2L are gonna meet us at our hotel tomorrow. I finally get to meet the guys, more specifically guy, I've been talking to and have been a viewer of for a while! Speaking of the devil.
Jc: Are you excited?! oh.. Hi (X
Me: ARE YOU KIDDING?! I'm stoked!
Jc: aw.. well I gotta go film a video. txt ya later.
After a while he stopped flirting. Which I guess is ok. I mean I liked it, but we haven't met in person yet, so I didn't want it yet. Next thing I knew I heard a knock coming from the front door. I got up from the couch and there standing in front of me as I opened the door were the two girls that I call my sisters.
Rylan screamed, "I'M SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!!!!"
I laughed, "Me too! Roadtrip singing and filming, hanging out with my favorite girls, and then meeting O2L! Best day ever tomorrow!"
We all went and sat on the couch and talked about the trip.
---
It's 3 am! I know this because my alarm went off. We all had to get ready so we could leave by four. We had about 18 hours of driving, deending on our our driving. At about half way through I'm gonna drive the rest of the way. We packed a bunch of stuff for a breakfeast and lunch and about 6were going to stop for dinner and that will add about an hour to our trip. So we should get there about 9 tonight. Good thing we saved up some money and my mom donated a little to our trip.
Well I'm excited no matter how long the ride is. I have my camera and my best friends. Oh and in the past 3 months I've gotten big. I currently have 437,456 subscribers. I'm so happy people like my videos. I've gained so many friends too. In last week's video I did prank calling with the girls. At first we did a few of our schools friends and then we started on YouTubers. We started with Tyler Oakley then went to Connor, then went to Jenn then to Luke Brooks who ended up getting all the guys in the call trying to figure out what was going on, then we did Joey Graceffa and lastly we pranked Jc. With Jc we called and Olivia did this fake hispanic accent
*Flashback*
Olivia smiling, "Hola honey, we're calling about an order you placed online."
Jc started talking slowly, "You mean my hat?"
We muted the call and burst out laughing. Who knew he actually ordered something? We unmuted it it and Olivia began speaking again, "Yes honey. Our delivery truck was robbed and there ain't no way we can get you another hat."
Jc got slightly angry, "My credit card already charged it. If I'm not getting my hat I want my money back."
Olivia then said, "Let me transfer you to my boss. Sorry Honey."
We muted it and then turned the Spansish station on Pandora on, on Rylan's phone, and hooked it up to my stereo and turned it up loud. We started laughing and I picked up the phone and got this southern drawl on my voice and we turned the music off.
"Hello. What's cho problem today?"
He sounded irritated, "I was told I wouldn't be receiving my hat and I would like to get a refund."
"I'm sorry cutie pie. We can't do that for you."
Then he started saying swear words. I've never hear him cuss. Then he said something I didn't expect, "Look. I was trying to impress this girl and if I can't get the hat, I'd like my money back to at least get a different on at the mall."
Then I started talking in my normal voice, "What girl?"
I smiled, waiting for his responce.
"Wait? Is this Haylee?"
"Yes. And I'm with Rylan and Olivia. How'd you like Mine and Olivia's accents?"
All of us girls started laughing.
"Was I just pranked? And is this gonna end up on YouTube?"
I couldn't tell if he was mad or what, so of course I was nervous, "Are you mad? Please don't be, I will cry."
He started to talk in happier way, "That was a really good prank call! I'm still getting my hat and so it's all good. I'm not mad."
"Thank the heavens!"
"Haha. Well I'll talk to ya later"
*End of Flashback*
Now we're gonna do a road trip video, but first, we have to get ready!
---
It's 8:50 and we're so close and I'm tired of driving. I mean I took a nap earlier, but driving is tiring.
"Rylan pull out my camera."
"If I do, you better kee your eyes on the road."
"I will."
Olivia was passed out in the back. She looked so adorable. She looks like she's three cuddling with her teddy bear. Well anyways, Rylan pulled out my camera and turned the light on the camera on and started filming.
"Aye guys, driving here. We are so close to our hotel! We're all so excited... Well not Olivia becasue she's sleeping."
Ry aimed the camera at Olivia and then back at me.
"Well the end of this video will be us at the hotel and we'll have a suprise ending. See ya'll then."
I haven't mentioned we're meeting with O2L.
After 8 minutes of driving we pulled in to the hotel parking lot. Rylan and I started screaming with excitement and it woke up Olivia, "What... What's going on guys?"
I replied as I parked, "We're here!"
She shot up like a bullet, "No more nap time for me!"
We hopped out of the car and went in the back of the car. We each brought 2 huge suitcases. As we got our suit cases I heard a familiar voice, "Is that Haylee I spot?"
I turned around and it was Jc and the O2L boys. I rolled my bags along as I ran to him. I let go and hugged him when I was in front of him. I've been waiting to do that for a while. He hugged me back and tighter and then said, "You look like you're tired."
"No durr. I drived the last 9 hours."
I heard Rylan behind me, "I drove the first 9 so shush. I'm Rylan. I'm sure you've seen me in her videos along with this sleepy head girl next to me Olivia."
Olivia whined, "I just woke up!"
The guys laughed. And I said, " I will check us girls in and meet ya'll in front of our room."
I headed towards the check in desk and everyone else went up to the room because we were told where we staying when I booked it.
The lady at the desk then said, "Hello young lady, you must be Haylee. You're the only one here that said you'd get here at 9."
"Yes."
"Just sign this sheet and take your keys."
I did as she said and went up stairs. Jc already grabbed my bags for me. Sweet guy he is.Once I got in the elevator I tapped my foot until I was on my level. As I walked to my room I thought about Jc's hug. Maybe something I won't expect will happen. I got to my room and everyone was chillen on the floor. I handed the girls each a key and used mine to open the door. We all piled in . Us girls threw our stuff in the room and threw ourselves on the bed and I whisper yelled, "Sweet Jesus!"
The guys laughed and I got up and grabbed my camera and set it up on the dresser that was in front of one of the beds and told the guys the plan. Then they went off to the side. Me and the girls sat on the edge of the bed, me being in the middle. Then Jc reached over and pressed the record button.
"Hey guys so we've finally made it and we look like crap," I said. Rylan then added in, "Well at least Haylee here and I do. Olivia was sleeping the whole ride."
Olivia spoke without a care, "On the other hand I will be up all night."
Both me and Ry sighed and I spoke, "Well I did tell you there was a surprise. We have some visitors. Come on in and join the party!"
All the guys jumped in behind us. When they jumped on the bed Jc attacked me and somehow I ended up in his lap for the rest of the video with him holding my arms behind my back and said, "You are captured young one."
Everyone giggled and Connor started to speak, "Hello! I just wanna say If it wasn't for me, Haylee would be nowhere..."
Everyone gave him a serious look and continued, "Just kidding! She's too amazing not to get noticed."
Jc cheeped in, "I agreed a hundred percent on that."
I blushed as all of the guys agreed and then said, "Thank you all! I'm glad I met you and I'm glad I'm meeting you in person now. You all are the wonderful ones. I base alot of my videos on the people I watch and at the same time made it my own. Well I'd like to keep this video going, but I can already tell it's gonna be a bitch to edit. So.. See ya later YouTube world!"
Jc let me go and I got up and stopped recording. I put my camera back in its case and ran back to the bed and tackled Jc. I was on top of him laughing with him when I heard Ry's pervy joke, "Isn't it suposed to be the other way around?"
Everyone started laughing except Jc and I. We both turned bright red. I got off of him and acted like I didn't hear the joke, "Well it's getting late and you have a little bit of a drive, if you boys wanna stay for the night. We have 2 beds and a pullout bed in the couch. Us girls will share a bed and you guys can decide who sleeps where between the other bed and the pullout bed."
They all said sure. I was beat and so was Ry, but Olivia and the guys were ready to stay up for a while. For the first hour we told stories about eachother and then Kian came up with something else, "How about Truth or Dare?"
_____________________________________________________________