the lovely but Hurtful day

Today is the day ! Y/n said I will confess to Mikasa but before she could even talk to her shes already crushing on eren. I got so jealous.. Mikasa saw me and said Hey Y/n do u think eren likes me? I said with a smile yeah I'm sure do you like him? Mikasa replied with a odd answer it was I don't know... Fast forward to the night me and the levi squad were playing truth or dare it was Mikasas turn... Connie ask do you like y/n Mikasa said ha! No? She's my friend.. my heart broke I told my friend I was tired and went out of the room Mikasa noticed and went to see me she said..are you ok? What's wrong y/n I was so frustrated I accidentally said : I don't want you dating eren! Why do u like him Mikasa ask.. I said NO I like you silly... In a cry voice she looked at me in shock I noticed and got back to my senses and said sorry I didn't know what I was thinking but before that Mikasa  pulled me into a hug and kissed me I was so shock Mikasa..? I like you y/n after peace and quiet she pulled me into her room and started kissing my body Allover quite now y/n we don't want anyone hearing us.

...........
.

......
.......

...

..

APRIL FOOLS LOLOL IMAGINE THE REST IF YOU WANT THIS IS JUST A JOKE

( HAPPY APRIL FOOLS )