Death is My BFF by: katrocks247

Title:

Death is My Bff

Author:

katrocks247

Description:

The legendary, evil, arrogant, hilariously sarcastic, and irresistible Grim Reaper will do whatever it takes to get Faith Williams to be his. The problem? She has to sign his contract in her blood, and there's no way in Hell she's doing that without a fight. Death was once God's second favorite, below Lucifer, until he broke all of the Seven Deadly Sins and fell from Heaven. Now, his identity is masked by a curse and he is forced to collect souls. Faith Williams is not entirely human and Death will find out that she has an unimaginable amount of power. He will discover this by manipulating her dreams, her mind, her heart, and bringing her darkest fears to life. There are no sparkling heroes in this story, or damsels in distress. For the first time, you will be able to put a face to both Death, and the Devil. For the first time, the villain might win.

Rate (0-10):

666 ;) 
Why you should read it:

No words can describe what I think of this book...

It is a must-read!

Such an original story, it's like nothing you have ever heard of before children, sit back and enjoy the ride ;) You will never look at things the same way again. EX: Cupcake ;)

The book is so well written that the readers will be enthralled and captivated by such detail and description. It will leave them on the edge begging for more.
Filled with horror, fantasy, humor, and also twisted and torn emotions of love.  

Recommend it for everyone, even if you aren't into these sort of books. It's worth the read!

I hope Kat gets it published, have all her dreams come true!

PS; There is a totally awesome Facebook group for DIMFF is you aren't already in it. You totally should because its the sickest thing ever!