Devon x GN Reader

LISTEN YALL IM BORED AND I NEED MORE DEVON STUFF SO IMMA WRITE MY OWN DEVON STUFF!!
F/N: FREIND NAME

You were walking around town after school with your best friend, F/n and you guys decided to get a Slurpee at the Daisy Mart.

As you and F/n opened the doors your eyes locked on the clerk.

He was pretty good looking but you weren't so concerned about that. You were concerned about how tired he looked.

He didn't even glance to your direction as you and F/n entered.

You shrugged it off and made your way to the Slurpee machines, chatting with F/n.

"And then she was all like, "yeah I'm at your ex's," and then I was all like "cool but why," because I thought she hated my ex but apparently not? And then she kissed him and blah blah blah" as your friend rambled on you gasped at all the drama they were feeding you.

"No.. way.. no way she did that!" Your mouth was gaped at the news.

"I know right! It was totally not cool!" F/n went on to ramble about other things as you listened and chose your Slushee flavors.

As you and F/n were laughing together you could swear you felt like someone was watching you but you shrugged it off since F/n was being a little loud and there were a few other people in the store.

As F/n was rambling they suddenly was interrupted by ringing from their phone.

"O-m-g, Y/n my bestie's calling me, I'll be back please pay for my stuff and I'll pay you back once I'm done on the phone call- I'll be outside!" F/n placed their Slurpee in your hand as they hurried outside, flipphone to their ear.

You sort of just stood there for a second before shrugging it off and continuing filling your cup.

Once you popped the lid on the cup and put the straw in you turned to glance at the counter and saw the clerk staring at you, his head leaning on his palm and his elbow on the counter and his eyes half lidded.

Once he saw you staring back his eyes widened and he whipped his head the other direction, seemingly reading something on the wall.

You chuckled nervously and made your way over to the counter.

Once he noticed you approaching him he straightened his back and stared at you with wide eyes.

He was kinda funny.

You chuckled under your breath at his strange movements and put the Slurpees on the counter, reaching into your pocket for the required change.

"Er- is this all?" The clerk asked, his voice a little high pitched.

"Yeah." You passed him the required change and he took it and gave you some change back.

"Have- Have a good day! I think you're really cute.." he mumbled the last part but you still heard him.

Your cheeks grew pink at the compliment.

"Thank you, you're not so bad looking yourself.." you smiled at him awkwardly.

His eyes grew wide and his cheeks grew red.

"I hope to see you again, Devon." You winked at him and walked over to the doors with your two Slurpees.

When you left the Daisy Mart, you glanced inside and caught a glimpse of a young dark haired boy laughing at a flustered Devon.

You giggled to yourself and walked off to where F/n was.

"Oh hey, Y/n! Here's the money, dude!" F/n passed you some change.

"Dude you wont believe what just happened!" You said, jumping a little in your place.

"Oooh! Tell me tell me tell me!"

"Okay so, that really weird looking clerk guy totally just called me cute!" You said, grabbing F/n hands in excitement.

They squealed at the same level of excitement as you.

"O-M-G, DUDE I THINK HE TOTALLY LIKES YOU! I SAW HIM STARING AT YOU, BRO!" F/n said, eyes sparkling.

"REALLY?!" you said, squealing. "He was also, like, suuuper weird around me- like when I walked up to him he totally blushed and got all flustered!"

"O-M-G, DUDE DID YOU AT LEAST GET HIS NUMBER?" They said, hopefully.

"No! I forgot!" You said, pouting.

F/n pouted back but their expression then changed to one of determination.

"It's fine, I'll just get it for you!"

Your eyes widened. "Please don't do anything bad, man! I only just met-"

You were cut off. "No, man! I have math with him! Third period. I'll just get his number for you and boom!" They said, their hands making explosion expressions, "You'll finally get a man!" They squealed.

You grinned back and hugged them.

"What would I do without you?!"

SMALL CHAPTER LOL
SORRY YALL BUT I DONT THINK I WANNA MAKE A PT 2 FOR THIS ONE.
ILL DEF DO MORE DEVON X READERS IN THE FUTURE I SWEAR!!
HOPE YALL LIKE IT!