Tyler x Male Reader Pt 2

I totally forgot to make a part 2 for the Tyler x Male Reader oneshot.. and I know I havent been uploading a lot but I just have a lot going on. enjoy!! <3

----♡----

Days after Y/n and the five others met, they became really close friends. Although Tyler took a liking to Y/n, he was still very stubborn and tried his best to push him away still.

It was now the weekend, on the day they planned a meet-up at Tyler's house since his parents were out.

Y/n was the last to arrive, greeting his friends as he entered Tyler's room.

As he sat down, he noticed Mei and Abby whispering to eachother while sneaking glances at him.

Y/n tensed at their gazes, a wave of uncomfortable insecurity flooding his head.

They never did that, they'd always be quick to address anything to his face. They're not ones to keep secrets.

He looked down to his hands which were fiddling with eachother on his lap. A thousand possibilities of why they'd be gossiping about him ran through his head.

Maybe they found out that I'm gay? He bit the inside of his cheek.

"Hey, uhm, Y/n?" Mei spoke up, making Y/n tense up as he softly nodded.

"Could we talk alone for a moment?" She asked, Y/n's throat tightened at that and he swallowed the weird feeling down, nodding and leaving the room.

He desperatly wanted to eavesdrop, but he rejected the thought. Sure, he wanted to find out what it was, but he knew it would come up eventually and he'd find out.

After a while of waiting, the door to Tyler's room opened and Abby ushered him in.

"Y/n.. we need to tell you something." Miriam softly said, making Y/n's heart speed up in anticipation.

"So.." She started, but looked to Priya for help.

Tyler scoffed, "Just spit it out! He's uncomfortable, cant you see?" He glared at the girls as they turned to look at Y/n, only now noticing how scared he is.

Y/n blushed a little, Tyler always noticed when he was nervous. He loved knowing that Tyler paid so much attention to him.

Priya sighed, "We.. are 4townies."

"And dont you dare make fun of us!" Abby threatened, pointing a finger at Y/n.

Y/n tood in shock, looking at the group with wide eyes. "Wait.. what?" His eyebrows furrowed, confused.

"We are mega fans of this boy group called 4town.."

"No, I know what it means, I just.. So you guys.. You guys weren't planning to unfriend me or something?" Y/n asked, bewildered.

Mei gasped, "Never! Why would you think that?" She frowned.

Y/n sighed in relief, "Thank gosh.. You guys were whispering to eachother and glancing at me so I thought you guys found out I was- I mean- uh-" He stuttered, panicking, "I just thought you guys were going to unfriend me and.. yeah.." He looked down, twiddling with his fingers as a slight blush adorned his puffed out cheeks while he pouted.

Mei and Abby cooed, pulling him into a tight hug which Miriam joined.

"We'd never unfriend you! You're stuck with us forever, anyway." Miriam joked, making Y/n chuckle.

"And plus, Tyler would kill us if we kicked you out the group." Miriam teased as Tyler gasped and threw some insults at her as he defended himself.

Y/n laughed, grateful he still had them. Then, he remembered what they told him and he pulled away. "So, who's your favorites?" He asked with a smile, talking about 4Town.