Chapter 4

JosieWasTaken: ayo that's cool. WAIT WATHSBDN

LizzieNotFound: AHHH XBCBHDHBDYING SHITTING MY EYES OUT WHAT IS THIS

"Lizzie, I don't think that's healthy," M/n chuckled as he saw Clay come into view.

"M/NNNNNNN!!!" His brother yelled into his mic. An audible wince escaped M/n's mouth, causing Clay to spur into an apology spree.

"Clay, Clay it's alright!" M/n laughed, forgetting about the stream for a moment. "So, how is Sam?" (I think this is Drista's name, please tell me if I'm wrong) "Oh, she's good. She misses you, but good."

"Give me my tour pwease, Mr. Dweem 🥺" M/n asked annoyi- 'cutely'. Clay groans but agrees with a, "Sure thing, my highly esteemed guest." in a fancy tone. M/n giggled and they walk towards a building on water.

"And this here is the-" "BIG D, WHAT'S UP WITH THE RANDOM PERSON ON THE SMP?!?!" Yelled a man with a very brash and loud British accent. "Big.. D?" M/n asked, stifling a laugh.

"M/n- M/n no-" Clay tried to stop me but to no avail, seeing as . "M/N-" He yelled but started wheezing as well. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?"

After calming down his dying, Clay answered the man with, "Tommy, this is my brother, U/n." A gasp is heard as well as banging and yelling. "Are you alright.. 'Tommy'?" M/n asked slightly worried. "Oh, yeah, of course because I am a big man and big men are- yeah-" He said. He started with a overly confident voice. (One you might hear from a child..)

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you 'Big Man'. You know, Clay's always talking about how cool you are," M/n told the younger with a smirk. Y'know, like a liar. "REALLY? I mean- O-of course! I am THE TommyInnit after all," The blonde said proudly (and loudly.) The blonde left the call to go talk to a friend. 'Big T' the man recalled. He had no idea who that was, but he encouraged Tommy in doing so. "Chat, he didn't actually say that, but Tommy doesn't need to know," M/n whispered to Chat."

Lesliebian: Yes sir *salute*

Thesocksareoff: yes, my liege

*this message was deleted*

WilbursLeftSock: Cutie patootie

tommyinnit:I'm here now

JosieWasTaken: What is even happening-

WilburSoot: @JosieWasTaken idk we're just watching and eating popcorn

Nihachu: I think I got Wilbur obsessed 🤔

tommyinnit: NIKI WIBLUR YOUR HERE ASWELL

*this message was deleted*

tommyinnit: wilbur*

WilburSoot: youre* wilbur*

AveryDayCumming: YEAHH WOO GO MODS

tommyinnit: shut up

Nihachu: your'e*

U/t/n: you're*

Phila: Thank you

"..why is my chat the communal meetup spot for all the streamers?"

dreamwastaken: oh no, that's so sad :(

RanbooLive: I feel so loved😍

Sapnap: How can we help?

                                                                    GeorgeNotFound donated $69

                                                                                   Oh nooo so sad :(((

".. This is bullying . I'm getting Tommy to give me a tour." M/n responded with a dejected tone. "WOOOO WE SHOULD INVITE BIG Q TOO." Tommy yelled. "Who the hell is Big Q?" M/n asked, genuinely confused.

I am running on nothing. Just went through this and edited it.