things didn't go well 😕

When Daniel went to see his mom at the hospital it was to late because she was not there !? Thats when he got another call from the neighbour saying that his mom passed away and he missed the funeral. HOW DID THAT HAPPENED SO FAST were the only thoughts of Daniel. Something wasn't right so the next morning he went to visit the neighbour. When he went to her house she was really sweet 😋 and welcomed him inside, after a nice talk Daniel found out what her name was, and it was Katherine. Well he couldn't keep his mouth shut because of his curiosities so he asked so many questions and Katherine answered them all. Now something really weird that Daniel knew was that his mom requested to not open her coffin ⚰🤔. That didn't seem right to him so that night he did something really ILLEGAL 😳. And that was to digg Amanda's grave, after about 40 minutes into his weird plan he finally has his mom coffin about to be open... "HOW WAS THIS POSSIBLE" he said at loud... there was not her dead body ??? How ??? But there was something more weird than that... it was something Daniel wish he never saw again, it was Amanda's keys 🔑 ... the keys that opened her old mental hospital room.