what the hell !!!

Your POV

            It's a Sunday morning. Everyone is enjoying their holiday and here me, going home after my night shift at club. It was hectic. Every drunk and more drunken people were there, i mean yeah afterall it's a club and a club's most earning time is night time so, yeah.

Going back from club it's almost seven in the morning, waiting for bus. today I got a bit late so I missed the first bus of 6:30am. Rushing out of the club after getting late because of my boss's lecture of how irresponsible I am to not work according to his directions is now a regular thing, but today he went too far making me late for the bus.

When I rushed out from the club i know it's going to be rain soon because of the dark clouds hiding the beautiful morning sky behind them, just to make me fast my pace of walking to the bus stop. But in between my journey to the bus stop the rain started dropping slowly. Not few minutes late like the universe itself wants me to be late, it starts pouring heavily.

To my luck I'm near the stop when its breaking it's barrier of heavy rainfall. As I'm under the shed of the stop, i then notice that my breath is uneasy because of my fast pace of walking. Being in the fear of getting wet, which I already am, walking so fast.

“Ah, the rain is so beautiful, so carefree. I wish..." I said with a sigh. Enjoying the drop of rain on my hand standing under the shed with only my enjoying the droplets. I like when it's rain but today, it becomes my rival. It's not the fault of rain it's me who is late.

I was enjoying the rain view when suddenly a young man come and stood infront of me. I was so in enjoying my view that I didn't notice someone coming towards me. He is drenched in rain, and even his breath is uneasy maybe he came running towards me. But the question is who is he? I surely hadn't seen him before.

“Excu—" I was about ask him if he need something or want to know about a address nearby or something else but he didn't let me utter further as he suddenly smashed his lips on mine making my eyes to pop out from their sockets.

My mind stopped working for some time, felling numb at the moment. Something in my  stomach just twisted, this never ever happened before. What just happened, my first kiss. Slowly when I gained my consciousness, I tried to push him with the whole strength I have at that time, but he doesn't let go of my lips.

After making so much struggle finally he de-attached by the help of people around us, who saw me struggling with his lip's strength.

“What the hell!!" I yelled at him for this vulgar act of him infront of so many people. The crowd which gathered, where ready to hand over him to cops for harassing a girl. But he didn't say a word just starting at me with a creepy smile, may be not a creepy but after what he did it was creepy for me for sure.

He was still staring at me without blinking, smiling. People around him are asking him to apologise for his act, but nothing.

“Ya, you young boys drinks and disturb others with your stupidity. Aish...he is smelling so much of it." One middle aged man who held his jaket's coller utter with a disgusted face.

But there is something in him that I can't take my eyes off of him. Our eye  locked with each other.

To be continued...