2.

On the other side

                 "Agh, who the fu- Dad!" he quickly awake from his dreamland when he felt the splash of cold water wave met his face, instantly opning his eyes to see furious Mr. Park,yes his dad.

"Oh, congratulations...Mr. Park Jimin you finally wake up, everyone please give a huge round of applause to this creature here" Mr. Park dramatically state that with clapping and faking a smile, surrounded by maids who were looking at each other.

"When did you came back home, why you left the party, where you went huh? You know everyone is asking for you, you embarassed me. You know how important that party is for you, for our business but you."his dad furiously said facing him, changing his expressions instantly.

"Now will you answer me or not"

"For you" he lazily mumbled.

"What? what did you say Jimin"

"For you dad..,this party is more important for you. You also know." Jimin said getting up from the bed.

"You are my heir. What is mine afterall, it's all yours. Your grandmother is very upset with you too. It's a special gathering for the two families. We were talking about your marriage with-"

"No dad"he said cutting Mr.park's sentence "it's not about two families it's about knotting two big business companies by sacrificing your son... you own son. When was the last time you care about something other than your business..., mom died because you were not there when she needed you the most."

With that he entered the bathroom, to countinue the day or to escape from the argument, not again to face his dad. Mr. Park glared at the bathroom door for a while and without saying anything further he furiously left the room followed by maids and servants, some stayed to clean.

___________

"Ah~ my lovely grandson, come darling" Jimin's grandma called him with much love-like melody in her voice that anyone would literally be on their knees. She is always the ideal type of wome to everyone who desires to be rich, powerful, desirable, beautiful even in her mid-60s. However, being all these she is a clever buisness women also who handled all the buisness by herself after her husband's death, taking care of his only son and her environment too, you know how society judges a alone women, a widow. But she proves everyone wrong and came out to be a strong buisness woman.

"Oh grandma, what you doing, again smoking. You know it's not good for your health, you should avoid it"the Jimin said with a sad pout.

"You know jimboy, we all got one life, and if we don't smoke then what is life about." She continued "By the way you leave all that... and tell me, what happened to you last night. You know your girl was sad after you left her alone in the party. Jimboy you are getting married to her you should be by her side and..."she pause for a second and her scolding facial expressions changed.

"...you should have..funn with her. You know what I mean" she continues with teasing smirk playing on her lips, while Jimin was just annoyed remembering his soon-to-be annoying fiancée. Yep the one that family decides for him. But still smile unwilling.

He don't like her, they know each other for a long now because of their father's partnership in business. She is always the annoying rich bitch type, If she likes anything she wants it by crook or hook, it's her life moto. She is hot, every men's desire hot-sexy curves plus she is rich as fuck. What else anyone wants.

But Jimin is not like other men whose  mouth drip water for her because she is super cringy for him. It's her demand to get marry him she likes him or you can say she is obsessed over him.'unhealthy' obsessed is better.

"Yah, grandma. Don't call me jimboy in a big man now that and you know last night I had too much drinks that's why I don't remember anything." He was getting annoyed by her being cringy to him. Wherever he step she step with him too, like his tail. That's why he left the party early and had too many drinks outside, in some bar.

"You are jimboy and will be for me forever and ever no matter how grown up you are. Jimboy it not good to leave a beautiful hot girl to be her own especially when you are going to marry her." She stated while continuing.

"You should cherish her, her everything. Next time be by her side you guys are not kids anymore so behave mutually." His grandmother indirectly threated.

Jimin was not listening to his grandma his thoughts were somewhere else, he was trying to remember what happen after he left in this morning from club when suddenly "oh" a grasp left his mouth and his eyes widened from what he remembered.

"Jimboy you sh- yah jimboy, Jimin where are you going. Aishh this boy." his grandmother called him when she saw him suddenly running out from the living room. "Whatever lemme enjoy my sigaar, ah~"  she said puffing out smoke out her mouth.

"A life is not a life without sigaar and oh my whiskey, my darling. Muhha" she said to the ravishing bottle of whiskey while kissing it.

——————

Jimin was running out to look for someone " shit, shit, shit. Fuck you Jimin. What you did, you kissed a random girl. Shit."