3.

"Hyung, hyung. Where are you. Hyung? I created a mess again hyung~" Jimin shouts finding his hyung in his cabin, bursting inside.

"What happened Jimin, why are you shouting" a shining bright voice echoed in the silent room. A voice full of life and hope, that can make any sad situation happy. The owner can be the brightest star in the darkest night.

"Hobi hyung, where were you, I missed you~" Jimin said wining like a cute baby as he is. He is always baby to his sun shine hyung. No matter how angry, sad, devastated he is, his hyung is his power house.

"Stop acting cute jiminie, your existence is enough for the world, don't put more charms" Hoseok said smiling slightly but eyes are on his file in his hand.

"Hyung, you made me forget what I was about say. The problem was big as in huge." Jimin turned around to face the door and suddenly with speed of light again faced his hyung

"Remember alredy?" Brightness asked with wide eyes.

"Hyung I did a mistake this morning, please don't tell this to dad...please"

"Again with puppy face jiminie and what's new with you and your mistakes, 'YOU' empathized is another defination of making mistakes. What you did this time huh? Broken someone's car's mirror, again forget to go on date with your so called soon-to-be-wife, or worst she caught you again drinking with a random girl on your lap-" Hoseok babbling with a teasing smile not giving a change to himt to explain what he want say.

"I kissed a stranger girl" he yelled in between stoping hoseok's breath for a second.

"You what?" He said after regaining his breath. "You kissed a random girl. Are you crazy Jimin, is this what I taught you. Shame on me." Hoseok said pinching his nose in between his eyes.

“Hyung stop being dramatic. I was drunk and it was raining she looked too beautiful to not kiss-” He said but stopped instantly watching his hyung who turn to him with a glare.“I-I mean e-even if she looked pretty i should not have kissed her right hyung?”

Hoseok looked at him with crooked eyebrows and bombastic side eyes. His reaction is priceless even in this situation it shouldn't be funny but it is what it is.

"But I did. I kissed a random girl, i know it was wrong but, yeah my any excuse would be excuse only but what can I do." Jimin tells with a pout, believe it or not this pouty jimboy is totally different from that one who was drunk and kissed a girl on his way.

"I won't tell your dad...but the problem is that if she claim against you, you know it all uncle's reputation if this comes out. She may know you are the son of the current CEO and next CEO of the biggest company in South Korea. What if she claims that you forced her and would want to take advantage of the incident." Hoseok was serious and right. They don't know what kind of person she was and what would you do or maybe you already did something.

"Hyung~ don't scare me and I don't think she will do something like this and even if she do then...then we will-" Jimin was stopped mid sentence by a shiny voice himself.

"No, jimboy then we will not be able to do anything, your dad won't be supporting you then you know his reputation comes first and about reputation you should also know that you will be getting engaged to his business partner's daughter it may harm his relationship with that also" Hoseok explained with a clam face and looked at Jimin and continue

“Jimin, I know what happened is happened...now we can't change it but we have to be careful and find her to explain her as soon as possible."

                   _________________

The sun was about to set, everyone turning there feet to get home from work, exusted. Metros are full of people, roads are occupied by the vehicles, everyone is returning to there home for the relaxation from there hectic work.

But certain someone is not returning home, she is exusted by can't rest now. She has to head out of her home in this dark night only to enter in the fake happiness of lights.

As y/n was running to enter in the bar where she work she bumped into the most unwanted person at the time. Once she know it was she didn't dare to look up at his eyes. Her eyes were lower looking at her feet.

"Wow miss lee, you came. It's a pleasure to see you finally, i thought as you are are VIP you will be more late no? But you came finally look at the time it's just 8:20pm you should roam around, have some coffee take your time." The man with big belly said mocking her, he tried to suppress his anger but she know that the words are not of the tone they look like.

"Sorry sir, I'll not be late from tomorrow." y/n replied still looking at her feet because she don't have the courage to face his red and dark eyes.

"No no miss lee you don't have to come to work tomorrow, you enjoy your time being right? Why work, it's all nonsense" he said with a hint of anger in his voice which is not unnoticed by her.

"No... Sir I'm really sorry it won't happen again please sir it's last time. I swear it will not happen again. Sir please don't fire me" she pleaded to her boss who is the manager of this bar. It's one of the most famous bar in Seoul.

"Your the main bar dancer here and you.. you y/n don't even reach on time what do you think huh? Everyone is ready. How about you? You just came. You only have 15 minutes go get ready and get on the stage. Fast... Run right now. Leave" He said standing there watching her leave hurriedly. "I swear if this girl is not the best among others i would have thrown her out long ago" he mutter to himself returning to his original place.