(1) Sorrows

I forgot to say I'm will probably post 1 or 2 times a week cause I have school and some family stuff. Also please don't ask me anything about myself that personal cause I'm a minor.
"Talking" 'Thoughts'

POV:Narrator
——————————————————————————-
Every since Ritchie Diablo's has sacrificed to save alantide Divnus magia has not been the same. His brother has been staying in his room doing paperwork and only comes out to get some alcohol and a little bit of food. David has been not doing good cause of his demon. Lucas and Blake went away to find stuff about Lucas parents (I don't remember if that's why they went away). Kit fells sorry cause when Ritchie was alive before his sacrifice himself she just been mean to him for tapio.
Mario just been spending time with mania and plant. And Inmo is still kinda like is regular self. But there was this one certain imagination bean sitting in his house with his lover's cloak on him, Which was Devin. Ever since Ritchie has sacrificed himself he has no one Eden gone (not for long 😉) Michaels gone, no parents. Just him and when he went to his house and read the leader Ritchie gave him he tried to be everyone's rock when they need it.
———————————————————————————
FlashBack
Brandon was sitting on his brothers bed doing lots of paperwork. While he was doing paperwork he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in"! He yelled then the door creaked slowly until it was all the way open and then there was a head peeking out it was Devin.
"Hey.... You haven't come out in a while ... so I brought you some food.... and water".  Devin said sounding worried and handed the plat of food and glass or water for Brandon go grab.
" Thanks devin..." Brandon said with a little smile on his face know one has ever done this except Ritchie when Brandon was over stressing himself of work. After he ate and drank his water h whist went right back to paperwork.
"You know... you shouldn't keep just staying up here... and not care about your health". Devin said looking at Brandon disappointment on his face.
"I don't care right now... all I care about is gettingo this paperwork done so I could do the rest of it"! Brandon said as he raised his head and look Devin in the eyes. Devin saw puffy and reddish in his eyes from Al crying and the dark bags underneath his eyes cause of no sleep.
" Do you think R-ritchie will like t-the way y-your treating you- yourself"? Devin said stuttering in his words while looking at the ground about to shed a few tears. Brandon froze and there was moment of silence in the air except for Devin sobs.
"Yo...your right...." Brandon said have a few tears going down his face. Devin rose his head up and had a little smile while wiping his tears.
Brandon walks over to his desk and drops the paperwork on it then he walks back to his bed.
"I'll do the paperwork... you just get some sleep... you need it.." devin said walking towards the desk then sat down and started doing the paperwork.
——————————————————————————
Another Flashback
Devin was going towards we're his love grave was and,had blue roses in his hand to talk with him. He didn't except to hear a girl and guy crying. He looked over the corner and ,see a fire mage also, a earth dragon slayer laying flowers in front of Ritchie immortal.
Devin walked over and hug both of them from behind then they started to shed lots of tears.
"Shhh.... It's okay.... It's okay.." Devin said trying to comfort the drag on slayer and fire mage.
"Would you both like to talk about it...." Devin said looking at both of them while tears still in there eyes. They both nodded and spent the rest of the day talking about there feelings.
———————————————————————————
Devin been there forever one when they need someone,but know body was there when he needed someone. He would cry himself to sleep every night holding his lovers cloak in his arms. He stopped eating, drinking, and started cutting himself cause he fells like it's his fault , and know one loves him.
——————————————————————————-
Someone deep underground coming out from a portal having a grin on there face " Don't worry my Queen... I love you." ???
———————————————————————————
Thank you guys for the support so far I appreciate it.
What do you guys think will happen to Devin?
(760 words)