" A way out!?"

They panicked at the sight of the ring. "W-Where did- Where did this come from-?!"

Malleus gave a soft chuckle, finding amusement from Y/N attempting to pry the ring off their finger. "Oh Love, I put a spell on it~ You can't take it off.."

He grinned, "How unfortunate~"

They finally gave up on prying, slouching slightly. "So that's it.. I have to marry you, huh?" Malleus nodded happily, reaching over and cupping their face. Their nose touched with his as Y/N's expression fell in sadness. "Don't fret, deary. Once I graduate this year, we can marry and live happily together! I promise.."

Y/N didn't reply as he placed a kiss on their forehead. Malleus released them of his hold and smiled, "Now, you must be hungry from your slumber, hm?"

Again, they didn't reply.

"U-Uh.. W-Well that's alright, I can bring you something to eat and I'll head back to my studies so you can rest, alright?"

Y/N finally nodded after a few second's. Malleus watched them nod with a grin, his expression was like a happy dog, though he wasn't an innocent one. He got up, pat their head, then headed off to the castles kitchen.

Y/N watched as he had left and began to shed a tear, one after another, they were crying. The thought of being kidnapped was horrific to them, but being forced into a marriage? And with someone they didn't know? Suicide sounded perfect to them right about then.

A few minutes passed before Malleus came back to Y/N's room with a tray filled with many breakfast based items, only to find them trying to pry open the large Windowsill in the corner of the room.

He squeaked and sat the tray down, rushing over towards Y/N. "Darling- Darling, what're you doing?" Tears fell down their cheeks before giving up and leaning their head against the window with a hard thud. Malleus frowned slightly, gently reaching over and picking them up. He held Y/N's face against his chest with a gentle smile as they sobbed. "There, there.. You'll get used to the environment here." He spoke softly into their ear, sitting down on the bed with Y/N in their arms.

"Shhh.. Don't cry, my love.. "

With a flick of his hand, he brought the tray of food towards the two of them. "How about I eat with you until you calm down, alright?"

Y/N looked up at him, rubbing away their tears before nodding.

Malleus gave a gentle smile, lifting their chin slightly and holding a spoon of oatmeal to their lips. "Open wide, dear." Y/N took a bite of the oatmeal and swallowed it before feeling a slight gag in their throat. They started to cough, feeling that the Oatmeal was off in taste.

Malleus chuckled awkwardly, tilting his head. "I didn't realize the potion in their had a taste? I'm sorry, darling."

Y/N looked up at him, confused. "P-Potion..?"

Malleus nodded happily, "Mhm! It's a love potion. Though it'll take awhile to finally work."

Y/N's face filled with terror, but they had to keep calm. "I-I see-" Malleus squeaked as he opened his pocket watch. "I-I'll be late for class at this rate?! I-I'm sorry dear but I have to leave-" He sat them down on the bed with the tray of food. Rushing out of the room, he stuttered out, "Finish your food, alright? I'll be back in a few hours-"

The door shut with a click of the lock.

Y/N's disgust had immediately lashed out as they threw down the tray of food and rushed over to a little bathroom in the room. They gagged and gulped, trying to throw up the piece of oatmeal they had ate. Eventually it worked. Y/N was relieved finally and began to search the room for different materials and objects. Perhaps they could pry the door open? Or, bust down a window?

Y/N thought logically and went for the first option. "I could pick the lock maybe? But with what.." In the little bathroom, Y/N began grabbing thin objects that could work. They found a q-tip, a threading needle, and a syringe with fluid inside.

They kept the syringe in the pocket of their pajamas. And attempted pry the door open with the q-tip. Eventually it broke, so they resorted to the threading needle. Within some time, they heard a click from the door, and it opened. They smiled in hope, now knowing they could leave.

Y/N rushed out of the room and down a spiral staircase. The castle was black all around. Spikes filled the inside. Their gasps for the air around felt off, and almost weak. Everything surrounding them in the castle had a darker presence then they thought. But before they knew it, they had found a throne room.

Y/N's expression had dropped as they found a second throne next to a large one. The large throne was covered in thorns and needles, while the other one was white and pristine, along with gold designs and patterns around. That throne seemed very similar to Y/N's bedroom. "Is that.. M-My throne?" A gasp had released from their tongue as they covered their mouth in terror. "N-No. No. No- I-It can't- how does he even k-know me-"

It didn't make sense. Y/N was lost in confusion. They ran towards the door outside. They couldn't handle it all. Why we're they here. What was needed of them? Who even is Malleus?!

They were lost in words. Y/N soon found themselves wandering outside the castle and walking over a bridge. They kept their head turned away from the sight of the palace and started to run. They had no clue where they were going, all they knew, was they had to run.

(Heyo, writer here. I think ima start writing longer chapters instead so uh, yeah. Have a good day <3)