" A softer side of the Villain.."

Eventually, some time passed through within the dormatry. Y/N had decided to stay until the day they were meant to be wed.

They were visited by two others that lived in the dorm, Silver, and Lilia. The two would comfort Y/N during their struggles and would try to at the least make the captivity a bit pleasing for them.

Malleus still scared Y/N to his extent, though not intentionally. He loved Y/N, just in ways that weren't healthy...

~~~

Y/N was sitting on their bed, reading through a little book. They had sat in bed all day, not eating, drinking, nor even getting up to do anything. They couldn't remember the time, the date, heck they didn't know if it was even the same year as it was in their world as it was here. Within a few seconds, Malleus had entered the bedroom, smiling at the sight of Y/N. "Good evening, dear.. What have you been up to all day?"

He approached them, climbing in bed with them and hugging them closely to his chest. "Ive been laying in bed all day, reading.."

He tilted his head, gently rubbing their scalp. "Is that so? Then why don't we do something else for today, hm? Perhaps we could go to the gardens together.."

Y/N's eyes widened, sitting their book down and looking up at Malleus. "Really..?"

Malleus nodded, "Of course, darling! I've kept you inside for a bit now.. Perhaps if I put more trust on you, you'll grow attached to me?"

A smile had grew around their expression before pulling him into a hug, little tears sprouting in their eyes. "Thank you, so much.."

Malleus squeaked slightly, blushing at their action. "O-Of course, dear.." He smiled, hugging back.

Y/N sat down their book and got up, pulling Malleus by the arm. "C'mon- I wanna go outside!" He let out a chuckle, leading Y/N downstairs of the castle. Y/N had felt happy for once, genuinely happy. Y/N adored going outside. The thought of just seeing a tree had filled their hearts with joy.

Malleus soon had opened a wide door to the back gardens. There was a large, bare tree in the center of the garden. Dead autumn leaves were on the ground as the bushes we're cut evenly to match the rest. Y/N's face lit up at the scenery. Autumn had came around, their favorite season.

"I apologize if this isn't the sight you wanted to see.. It's autumn time unfortunately so everything is, well, dead.."

Y/N's brows had furrowed a bit as they looked up at Malleus. "That's okay! I like this season, and besides, its perfect weather for a sweater and some comfy pants. " Y/N grinned at their own statement.

Malleus rose a brow, "You.. Like, this weather?"

Y/N nodded softly, "Mhm!" He smiled softly, picking them up bridal style and walking over to the tree and sitting down against it. "Well if that's the case, we can hold our wedding in this weather, dear.."

Y/N's smile had faded, remembering the wedding. "R-Right.. The wedding.." Their tone was saddened as their brows furrowed. "Something wrong? You seem to have lost your energy after I said that."

"I-I just.. I don't want to get married.. I.. I have a significant other back home.. In my world.."

Malleus sighed, "I'm aware.. Though, that doesn't matter to me. As for what I'm seeing through my scepter, they haven't noticed a difference in their life."

Y/N looked up at Malleus, confused. "What do you mean..? Surely they're looking for me-"

Malleus shook his head, "I'm afraid not, darling.." He pulled out his scepter from thin air and looked through the orb, "They haven't done a single thing.. If anything, they seemed pleased you we're gone.."

Y/N's brows furrowed before looking away softly. "Of course they don't care about me.. After all I had done for them.."

Malleus pulled Y/N closer to him, snuggling his face into their hair, stroking their back gently with one hand, and their head with the other. "It's alright.. I'm here now.. I won't ever leave you, darling.. Not in a million Years.."