Chapter 6: Magnolia and the Encounter

~~~Boboiboy P.O.V.~~~

When we arrived at our destination, Shu said that we will land at the trees a little distance from the entrance of the town. I don't know why, but we just landed there. We walked towards the town entrance that is just a minute away. As I was observing the surroundings, Blue Dragon is still with us still crossing his arms and looks around. I was too focused on thinking, that I didn't notice that he looked at me again in a cold yet menacing stare.

I suddenly felt shivers inside. Not because he is a dragon/shadow, but he reminded me of one of my elements, but way more dangerous and menacing. I leaned towards Shu and asking him a a question."Shu, I was wondering, does he always do this?" I said to Shu while looking at Blue Dragon still staring his cold eyes at me. "Yeah he's always like that. But don't worry, he may be look cold but,he's a good fellow when you know him better. I experienced it before. So,you'll get used to it." He said to me as he scratched his non itchy cheek. As we continue to walk, there was silence around us. And the only thing that is not silent, was the staring contest between me, and Blue Dragon.

It doesn't take long after I broke the awkward silence and tries to talk to the dragon."Uh, Is there something you want to talk about?" I said looking at the dragon. There is a moment of silence when he started to talk. "Tch, it's nothing important." He just said in a cold, yet calm tone to me as he looked back on looking around the forest. I was curious on what he just meant as I leaned towards Shu again on what Blue Dragon said.

"You'll see." Is the only word that Shu said, knowing what I was about to say to him. Suddenly Primella held my hand not knowing. "You will find your answers soon BoBoiBoy." Primella said to me as she held my right hand tight.

~~~ 1 minute later ~~~

When we arrived at the entrance at the town, I suddenly noticed that Blue Dragon was gone. I was about to ask Shu where he was but I remembered what Primella said to me earlier. I just stood silent as we are walking in front of the entrance. When we entered at the town, there was a sign that says: MAGNOLIA. Just like the same name that appeared from my power watch.

When we entered the town, the place was huge, and there's a lot of people around selling, buying, and many more. It doesn't take long after the three of us stopped when we were at the quiet alleyway. "What's wrong guys? Why do we stop?" I asked them questioning don't know what is going on. "This was the place where we are being ambushed by those bandits." Shu said seriously as he gripped his fists. "I'm sorry, I just thought that it will be a good idea if we go for a shortcut through the town. Not knowing the danger it awaits us here, and leaving you here unconscious." Primella said to Shu in a sad tone, thinking that it's all her fault.

"Hey it's alright, everyone makes mistakes. You just wanted to have a quick look at the town. Not all of us are perfect." I said comforting her, and it seems to be working......sort of.
"BoBoiBoy's right Primella, it's just a mistake. Besides I'm not seriously harmed, it's just a punch in the stomach. It hurts mildly" Shu said to her in a calm tone.

"Besides, you didn't left him, you just defended yourself by running away from the bandits and a chance to stop them from hurting your friend." I added as Primella is back to her normal self with a hint of smile from her face as thanks."And if BoBoiBoy weren't there to save you, your grandfather is gonna punish me for the rest of my life." Shu said to Primella sweat dropping. "A-actually, he doesn't do that. He's not that kind of person who likes to punish people cruelly." Primella said to Shu as he is still worried. "That's what you said. But when it involves from you, it will be a different story." Shu said in a worried tone.

"So, where do we go now?" I said breaking the awkward silence. "I guess let's go at the center of town, there will be more people in the evening. Maybe we can also stop to stores if interested. So what do you think?" Shu said to me and Primella which we agreed. And maybe I can look around if there's some more information to where I am. Also some fun.

As we walk in the center of the town, there was a big building, and it seems to be a chapel by any chance knowing by its structures. Further from the town, we see some people also have a weird circle surroundings them, like the bandits that I had fought. We look around different kinds of stores from the town center. There were a lot of food stalls. We even bought some groceries along the way.

~~~3rd P.O.V~~~

After that, the three continue to walk and ahead of them there was a bridge, going towards a big building at the very end of the town, and also another path that leads to the east side of the town. "Hmm, where should we go now Shu. This way or that way?" Primella said as she pointed to the path ahead of them, and the other on the right. "I prefer we go straight ahead. It's better and also nearer to home." Shu said to Primella and BoBoiBoy agreeing to his decision.

As the three were walking by the bridge, they saw two figures running, and one is....flying? "All right! time for another quest. I'm all fired up!" Said the person with a salmon hair.
"Aye!" A strange species with wings.
"Wait for me you guys! I'm coming with you." Said the person with blonde hair. The three of them didn't pay attention much about the passerby and continued walking. But little did BoBoiBoy know, he will meet them someday.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

A/N
Um... Hi again everyone. So, if you're wondering why this chapter was short is because I don't know what to put next. Well, I'm supposed to add more to this, but something tells me to just put it on another chapter, or even stated to just not included in the story. So I hope you understand . I was having a hard time thinking for this chapter, and always stuck in the writer's block. But anyways,

Have a good day/night dear readers/writers!

Words typed:
1144 words