❤️The Carnival with Kenji~P.t 1💙

Fixing Grammar for fanfic

A/N: SO I thought of a great idea when I went to a carnival yesterday and was like "AYE! This would make a good fanfic for Kenji and Doc," so I am doing that now lol.💗hope you guys enjoy it.

୧⌯ෆ˚ʚKenji x GN!Readerɞ˚ෆ⌯୨

+POV~Third person+
+Setting~ Memory/Backstory+
+AU.~High school, Modern, Doc is in this too so Doc is Your friend too like Kenji lol. Sorry if confusing😅+

The first thing is you, yes you. Known as Y/N and second is Kenji, you guys have been friends since y'all was in high school, and you are friends with Doc too. And how you guys met was Kenji was being an idiot and thought if he just climb on this high as a tree near a Gym at Reckon-Son High school would be a great idea, OH! And Doc was there with his phone out recording Kenji climbing the tree.

But as Kenji was climbing the tall ass tree, he kind off missed a branch, and the fact he was hella high up on the tree already, Kenji was terrified an y'know he fell but was caught by his leg, and he felt a hand?, Grabbing his leg so he wouldn't fall.

When Kenji looked up to see who it was he saw you, and he just smiled and thanked you for catching him, while Doc was just chilling on his phone waiting for Kenji to get done, oh and he sent the video of Kenji on Reddit and TikTok lol, but any how your grip started to loosen.

So you did what any person would do you swing Kenji to a branch so he could grab it and he did and managed to get back on the same branch you were on and thanked you with a smile on his face, he remembered that Doc was waiting for him so he started to climb down slowly so he would fall again lol, and he told you to come along because why not? He also just wanted to introduce you to Doc.

As you guys got down kind of slopes again and started to yell and Doc just got up and moved a little to the left and Kenji fell on the dirt under the tree while you just jumped down because it was so high and as you did so, you did a little front flip and landed of course because your slay queen.

While Kenji was whining and angry about why Doc didn't catch him, and Doc just shrugged and said "bro because you're so fucking heavy, that's kinda why."

Kenji got up from the ground and just patted off some bits of dirt and grass from his pants and jacket, and he just looked at Doc with a glare, Doc just rolled his eyes and smiled but noticed you were just standing there watching what was happening over at them(Doc and Kenji).

And you started to chuckle a bit and walked over to them, saying "Man dude you fell again? You are so clumsy." Kenji just pretend to puff just cheeks and said "Whatever, oh and the names Kenji and this guy who looks dead is-" "Doc is the name, and I do not look that dead ok damn Kenji."

You told them your name was Y/N, and y'all started to laugh though as Kenji was still "angry" while crossing his arms and puffed his cheeks making him look like a little brat, but you and Doc couldn't hold it in anymore so you guys started laughing at Kenji, a Kenji gave in and joined you guys so you guys walked off to idk where lol. u
( hope that was a good enough description of how y'all became friends.🥲)

+POV~ Third person+
+Setting~ Carnival+

After that incident of the tree thing, you guys became really good friends which were a whole 2-3 years meaning you guys are Seniors, but any who you heard from other people in the halls walking to their classes talking about a carnival coming up this Friday. You automatically got excited because Friday was just tomorrow, so you hurry to your locker to get the stuff you needed.