❤️The Carnival with Kenji~P.t 2💙

~Recap of the last chapter~
You all then walked out of there with ease and you checked what time the carnival started and ended. Seeing as the carnival starts at 5 pm and ends at 11 pm, the time right now was only 3:32 pm so you would have to wait an hour and twenty-eight minutes for the carnival to start.
୧⌯ෆ˚ʚTO BE CONTINUEDɞ˚ෆ⌯୨

~POV+Third person~
~Setting+The carnival~

It was finally 5 pm and you guys just wore the same thing y'all wore to school because that's too much work just changing again lol, but so on the carnival was close by from your house only like a 10-15 minute walk?

So as you guys started walking you told your parents "goodbye, I will be back before 11:30, Ok?" Y/N's parents said "OK! Just stay safe ok?" As they yelled from the living room. After that y'all started walking to the carnival, you were just so excited then remembered if you brought money and you did thankfully you asked Doc and Kenji if they had any, and the sure thing they did luckily.

~Time skip to when y'all finally get to the carnival~

You guys finally got to the carnival and Kenji was balling with happiness, you just smiled at how cute Kenji was for being excited to go to the carnival, and Doc too man, he was excited as hell, he honestly couldn't wait to go to the scary rides and intense ones with you guys.

When you guys walk through the entrance to get your ticket wristbands, it was then time to go on the rides. You and Doc despised going on some easy rides for Kenji because it was his first time. So you guys did that, the first ride was just the spinning swings that were fun for Kenji he was putting his arms up feeling the breeze, and having a big ass smile on his face enjoying himself.

Then as you guys went on most of the easy ride it was time for the intense rides and Kenji was scared but he was too excited to even notice it, so you guys went on to the big spinner that you would have to stand up for.

(Example: this ride I'm talking about)

And as you guys went on the ride started, at first Kenji didn't seem to mind as it was spinning

And as you guys went on the ride started, at first Kenji didn't seem to mind as it was spinning......til it started picking up pace and then faster then yeah you get it. He was SCREAMING his heart out lol from fear and excitement while you and Doc also were screaming to your heart's content after the ride was over y'all started to feel dizzy but made it through and you guys had your giggles and laugh having so much fun.

As you guys kept going on rides and playing the prize games, there was one that caught your eye, it was a cute monkey that reminded you of Kenji making you have a light pink blush on your face. But sadly it was one of those really hard gifts to get making you lose your hopes since those games are an ass.