Hoggworts winter of 1977

It had been a good year for the marauders especially Sirius. Sirius and Remus had been dating for a month now and Sirius couldn't be happier. Moony and Padfoot would be alone in the castle for Christmas, for James had family issues to deals with and Peter was going to France (again). Although Sirius loved Christmas with the potters he couldn't be more excited to spend Christmas alone with his Moony.

It was the last day of term and neither Peter or James had packed ...of course.
Remus was running around like a mad man helping everyone he could lily, James, Marlene, Peter, Dorcas, Mary, Yasmin, even Chris (which Sirius was not thrilled about)
Sirius being Sirius, was bored out of his mind and kept trying to catch Remus alone. Which did not happen. By the end of the day everyone was packed thanks to Remus.

The next day Sirius was trying to hide his  longing for them to be gone, for James sake, who had been sulking and repeatedly asking if Sirius was sure he didn't want to come. Much to the annoyance of Peter who had too been sulking but only because James wasn't  sad about not spending Christmas with him. Once they got half way to the train Remus and Sirius had to go back to the castle.

As soon as they reached the castle Remus was quickly pinned against the wall by Sirius. Sirius grinned that Sirius Black grin and Remus was not complaining Sirius only gave Remus a small peck leaving, Remus longing. They walked back to the common room and as soon as the portrait closed behind them remus pulled Sirius onto the couch and they had a good snog tongue and all. After around 15 minutes remus finally pulled away and simply asked "tea?" Sirius snorted at this  pulling Remus in for one mor kiss.

The evening was spent drinking tea, making out, cuddling and eating chocolate and Effie's mince pies, that she had sent ahead of time. The slept in the common room that night for they had both fallen asleep while Remus was reading to Sirius. When they woke up breakfast was almost finished so they ran down to the great hall still in their PJ's to get the last few pieces of toast. Later They went to the kitchens for more food and had a feast in front of the fireplace. The rest of the day  was spent trying to climb the Christmas tree as Flitwick simultaneously tried to stop them, eating and cuddling on the common room.

They were making out on a rocking chair when they noticed that two  second year girls who were also staying for Christmas staring at them looking both entertained and horrified. Remus was the first to notice and started vigorously tapping Sirius on the back trying to let him know, Sirius of coarse did not take this as a 'Sirius there are two children staring at us STOP' but more as a ' you're such a good kisser omfg'. Sirius only noticed the two girls when he heard laughing and giggling coming from behind them he slowly turned around anxiously as he saw on girl with a wolf cut, she had dyed her hair red and it was a bit patchy so she obviously did it herself and she was wearing a shit tone of eyeliner and mascara, she was wearing a over sized AC/DC shirt and baggy black jeans pared with ruby doc martins. The other girl had long brown hair she was wearing some smudged brown eyeshadow with really long fake eyelashes with a nude lipstick she was wearing cropped meat loaf top over a fishnet top she was wearing a dark blue denim skirt with knee high black demonia's with heart clasps.

. "Sirius stop there is children" Remus exclaimed with a slight moan in his voice. Sirius wasn't that worried that much was obvious because the next thing he said was " it's fine what are they gonna do tell Minnie. Plus they're obviously queer as well, and were probably doing the same thing; judging off the hickey on the on eyeliner girls neck and collar bone".
"We're not children" spluttered the girl wearing demonia's. Sirius shrugged and continued snogging Remus. Remus pushed Sirius off and said
"do you not see them standing there!?" Remus almost shouted.

"It's fine, just maybe next time do what we did and get a fuckin' room please and thank you" said eyeliner girl plopping down on the couch she tunes to Sirius and says "Ashley Conner, pleasure to make your acquaintance".
"Sirius, Sirius Black"
Ashley raised an eyebrow "and I thought a Black griffindoor was weird but you're queer too."
"I take pride in being a disappointment to my family" Sirius stated which made demonia's girl giggle as she came closer and asked " mind if we join you"
"What join us snogging?"
Remus nudged sirius with his elbow
"Of coarse take a seat" said Remus politely
"Gosh your such a ladies man" Sirius teased
"Tea?!" Said demonia girl making it seem more like a threat then a question
"Always, new favourite child" Remus said while chuckling
"Call me Lucy; Lucy Baker" said demonia girl smiling
Ashley aka eyeliner girl pulled Lucy back on her lap and said " I told you we weren't children" sounding both threatening and cheeky
Lucy got up once more finishing making' the tea pouring it into four different mugs some how knowing exactly How both Remus and Sirius liked it.

She gave them all their tea and sat back on Ashley's lap
"How did you know how I like my tea even sometimes I forget it's so complicated" Remus said jokingly but also quite curious
"I'm magic" she said winking Leaving Remus' questions still unanswered.
"Mysterious" said Sirius
They sat in perfect comfortable silence drinking their tea until Remus finally broke the silence by saying
"Chocolate anyone?"
Lucy and Ashley took a chocolate frog each. They sat eating chocolate, drinking tea and talking into late hours of the night. At some point Ashley had bought a 'favourites box' and some Australian sweets which lead to them finding out Ashley is Australian, she brought 'Tim Tam's' and 'caramello Koalas ' and now Sirius wont stop bugging her about getting him some.

Christmas morning was wonderful they spent the day eating chocolate, playing cluedo, drinking tea, playing charades and other games like truth or dare, spin the bottle and 7 minutes in heaven ( which only outcome was the fact that Ashley said ' back into the closet I go I guess a total of 12 times)

For presents Sirius got, a promise ring and grifindore pyjamas from Remus, Tim tams from Ashley, a pride flag from Lucy, a bottle of fire whisky 'n' apology note saying how Effie didn't let him buy liquid silk nor astroglide lube for them from James the new David Bowie record from andromeda, 2 howlers from his mum, mince pies from Effie and a calligraphy set from Peter

Remus received  Sirius got him more sweaters from Sirius which he stole 1 instantly, a bag of Aussie chocolates from Ashley, a journal full of how every person Remus knows likes their tea from Lucy which Remus still doesn't know how she knows all this. Books and tea from James, quills, ink, chocolate and a new robes from Effie and Monty and more books from Peter.

Ashley got some records, 3 tapestries, crystals, new water colour palette, white doc's, posters and pride shit from her friends her parents got her Aussie chocolate, T.V snacks and Vegemite plus an umbrella

Lucy got tea, crystals, a flower presser, some abba records, gold Jewry, new jeans, 1 tapestry and the sound of music dvd her parents snuck her a tv and bought her red Liquorice

On New Years they all got super drunk at the hogs head when they snuck out Remus was a total mother, worrying about his kids getting so wasted at such an early age. Once again the 'kids' assured Remus it was nothing new and Sirius was honestly just proud that his kids were so experienced in his area of expertise.
They spent New Year's Day laying on the couch feeling shit, and therefore a lot of tea drinking, snogging and chocolate consumption occurred that day.

James and Peter came home three days after new years and were extremely confused, when they found Lucy and Ashley passed out on peters bed. James bed was no-where to be found, obviously. And although Sirius Remus Ashley and Lucy knew exactly where it was, they voted not to tell Prongs, guessing that the latter would NOT be impressed by the amount of tea and chocolate stains covering it, when James got back, he was so tired out, he stole Sirius bed. Sirius was not impressed, but in order to keep his dignity and pride, he again decided not to tell James the bed hadn't been slept in for two weeks. Well except by Ashley.... That incident definitely did NOT involve a little late night card games and some apple juice. Absolutely not.

The first day back at school was not fun for Sirius. Over two weeks Ashley and Lucy had become almost as close to Wolfstar as the marauders had ever been, and it was hard to remember that they were 4 years younger