Part 98: Niall & Louis

*Louis's P.O.V.*

This is 4th night in row...Niall started to be suspicious about us and I think he might heard a few times when Harry went in bathroom to throw up...Harry is like that for past 4 nights...I am not sure what could be... But one thing for sure can be and that is pregnancy...He will do the test tomorrow but even if he is, we decided not to tell anyone...Right now I need to help him even tho I feel a little sick in stomach too because of the pills I am taking for my heart... Harry finally fell asleap so I went to bathroom and threw my soul out and I was better...Then I saw Niall standing in front of door looking at me comfused....

*Niall's P.O.V.*

I heard some noises I was hearing for past 4 nights...They were comming from Larry bathroom...Tonight I decided to check them on...I went upstairs and I heard what I expected....Someone throwin up....What I didn't expect is that was Louis....He came out and I watched him standing in front of me all pale...

"Ni-Niall?? What are you doing here?" he asked

"Better question....Why were you throwing up? Lou I am scared for ya mate" I said with worried face

"You know those pills I am taking for a heart?? Well because of them I feel sick every night...Please don't hate me" he said almost crying

"I will never hate you...Just please drink some tea or water and go back to sleep...Amelia and I are going to visit Zayn and Liam so you and Harry can have time for yourself and rest, okay?"

"Okay Niall, thank you" he said realy shy and scared

"No need, now go to sleep, you need rest" I said and smiled to him

Poor lad...If he is like this every night, this can be serious but knowing him he won't go to doctor...Well I will be there for him either way