Harry Edward Styles <3

Here you go, Jessica! Hope you enjoy it, Babe!

••••••••••••

I slammed the front door shut, which made the whole house rumble. I hate my stupid job! I got fired today because of the stupid paperwork I forgot to do! How was I suppose to remember--Are those rose peddles?

Right in front of me, there were beautiful red rose peddles. I gasped and started to follow the trail, my heels clicking against the hard wood floor. I turned towards the kitchen and walked through to the patio door. I opened the door, to where the peddles seemed to stop. I looked up and saw a very handsome husband of mine. He was wearing a tux with one single red rose in his hands. "Harry." I grinned at him.

He walked towards me and set the rose in my hands. "Shall we sit down?" He held out his hand.

I grabbed his hand in mine. "We shall." Harry led me over to a small table with two chairs and candles on it. There were more rose peddles all over the table. "Harry you didn't have to go through so much trouble." I shook my head, as if I didn't believe my eyes. Which I couldn't. Harry was the most wonderful husband in the world! Even when I was in a bad mood, he managed to cheer me up.

"Jess, I just want you to know, that I will always love you. Even if you walk out that door someday, I will still love you. Love can go for miles. Which is why I can't explain it." He shrugged with a playful grin on his face. Those dimples are going to be the death of me. I swear.

I grinned back. "What's for dinner? I had a bad day and I'm hungry," I said.

He chuckled. "Then let's eat my delicious spaghetti and meatballs, while you explain me why you had a bad day." He placed a plate if spaghetti in front of me.

"I will always love you..." Lingered in my head for the rest of the evening. I don't think I will ever walk out that door for good. Well, that is unless we move. Then I'll have to walk out that door.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Did you like it?! I find this one highly romantic! It's a little short, but it's a sweet one! I love this!

Hope you liked it Jessica! Now, a little dirty one next won't mind will it? They ain't gonna go the full dirty, but I have very strong Niall feels right now!

I can't help it! It's Niall and his sexiness!

Love you's :*

~QueenLili