Zayn Javvad Malik <3

Dedicated to Claudia! She was the first person who asked for a request! Love ya, Babe!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Babe, please?" Zayn whined.

I sighed and shook my head while smiling a little. It's sweet how he thinks I'll go to that interview with him. "For the hundreth time Zayn, No. I can't go! They'll tear me down until I say something bad! I'll make a fool of myself!" I made myself more comfortable on his dining room chair.

"Claudia." He grabbed both my hands in his. "I won't let them even lay a finger on you, let alone tear you down. You're my little Claw." He kissed my cheek softly. "Now. Will you-Claudia Gosslin-go to this massively important interview with me?" He asked for the twelfth time today. Trust me, I've been counting.

{Author's Note; I'm sorry Claudia! I don't know your last name, I just made it up so it seemed more professional. xD}

It wouldn't hurt to go to one simple interview, would it? Zayn really wants to let the world know what we've created. It doesn't mean I don't want the world to know, it's just I don't want her and him in the lime light too much.

I squeezed Zayn's hands slightly. "I'd love to."

**********At The Interview**********

"So, you told us before the show that you guys have a big announcement to make." The women fake smiled. This job would be in the dumps if I had to fake smile all the time.

"Actually," Zayn grabbed my right hand in his left. "We do." He looked over at me to ask when I was ready.

I nodded and Zayn turned back to the interviewer. "We're expecting twins," We said in unison. The whole crowd clapped and wolf whistled.

I smiled. Maybe this interview wasn't that bad..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Much sorry that it's short! I was in a hurry to finish it, because I was about to go to sleep. I just got back from a long shopping trip with my friend!

We did loads of shopping! It was amazing! I got this awesome pair of Chuck Taylor's! There a sky blue color! Me and my friend fought over who got to buy the sky blue color.

I won! :P She was quite angry with me and herself, but she still loves me! ;)

TTYL! Little Rabbits!

~QueenLili