地獄

'Revenge and hell are nothing more than the torment of a woman scorned. Yet...Rage forever burns, but a sad heart burns worse.'

—Rize Homura.

Rize's P.O.V...

The street lights brightened the darkened area. Many people were walking by as if life didn't have the opportunity to take their souls. So carefree. I remember when I used to be carefree. The world..people can be so dangerous..there's not enough space to be carefree. I could get any of them..hurt their very soul.

'Would you stop doing this? I can't stand to see you hurt..'

Hurt. I don't hurt. I can't stand to see you weak. It's pathetic. I had a purpose..but now I'm here. Herewith him.

"Hey! Stop touching me!"

I turn my gaze to below me as I watch a guy mess with this girl. This guy smells awful—obviously messed with way too many women..but she reeks too. Disgusting. "Hey let go of me!"

"Babe let's take this somewhere else huh? I got a surprise for you!"

I jumped down and landed behind him. They both look at me as if I am in my human form. "Whoaaaa now that's a hot babe! Hey if you wanna join, we can-"

Crunch.

The girl shrieks in horror as I feel his blood drip down my hand. I don't think she was expecting me to crush his head.

"Hey..why did you-..you didn't have to—"

"I wasn't killing him for you. I'm hungry."

I looked her in the eyes as I slowly transformed back to my demon form. She screams and tries to run from me. It's truly pathetic how they run. They look stupid. She's not even running correctly. Her legs are flying around and her arms are pulling her back. Pathetic. I squinted seeing a shadow past me. She pauses and looks down her waist to the hand that was through her stomach.

"You know what's funny? You were going to let him play with you..your eyes told it all. You play victim to get a knock out of life but you're just as much of a slut as he is. You make me sick."

Jin Jin. Of course. Taking my meal. I'm going to kill him. He finishes up and looks at me. "Why'd you run off?" He says licking his hand clean.

"I was hungry. And you just took my meal. Should I cut you down now?" I say with irritation in my voice.

He looks at me and points to the man on the ground. "You can have him, I just wanted the chick. Anyways, what are we doing as far as, oh I don't know, the moon bandits." I watched as Heiou jumps on top of a building sitting on it.

"You mean the Twelve Kizuki. The idiot almost told them our arts."

"Did not!"

I sighed listening to them bicker back and forth. My patience was beginning to wear thin, and I stepped between the two before they could attack.

"What did you get out of them then?" I asked looking at Heiou.

He puts his hands on his hip and smirks. "Well, I did see something eye-catching besides a good show. That Upper Moon 1..he had a sword too." He wiggled his eyebrows at me and I frowned. "A sword..really?"

Heiou smacked his lips and turned away. "Well I mean it's not like we don't know about them. If anything, it's them that are clueless. The only thing I got was them being hella weird."

Jin Jin laughed and punched Heiou's thigh who looked at him angrily. "All I got was a dumb ass cow talking to me."

"You're a bad liar, Jin. I know you got more than that surely."