work partners

patrolling around your captain's headquarters. two of the most famous scout leaders inside are talking, which is why you have to patrol the perimeter outside. you held your gun close to your side.

the only other person you knew was inside was jean, who you talked to every other often. but never have you talked to the other two.

"hey, y/n!!" you hear your name come from a familiar voice. you turn to look at jean in the doorway. he waved over at you, and you noticed a slight blush on his face. "come in!! we're having a drink." honestly you didnt really like drinking. but... you were curious about those 2 captains.

walking in, you walk into the first room on your left. jean closes the door behind you. seeing the two captains at first took your breath away. you got chills as soon as you stepped in. there was a tall man with sharp green eyes, that had his hair in a man bun.

the other man that was sitting on the couch was a bit shorter than jean and eren. he had pitch black hair and low eyelids. "a subordinate?" the taller man asked as he held a cup of wine. "captain. my name is y/n, its such an honor to meet the both of you." you bowed down at both of them.

"theres no need for that," levi said. "come sit and drink with us." levi moved over for you to sit. you couldnt just say no, but it would be a bit against the rules to sit down while patrolling. you walked over and plopped down on the couch as light as possible.

jean walked up behind you and leaned over you. "theres no need to be so uptight, we're all good friends!" he giggled as he set a drink in your hand. "um jean... i dont mean to interrupt, but i dont like drinking on the job." "idiot, youre making them uncomfortable." levi said as he grabbed the cup from your hand.

"so strict!" jean teased. you watched levi chug your drink down in one gulp. "dont mind jean, y/n." eren walked over and looked down at you. "you arent nervous of us right?" he smirked as he looked down at you. "ah, actually, i am a little. this is the first time ive met either of you."

eren looked over at levi. "is that right?" he darted his eyes back at you. "its certainly an honor to meet you." he says as he picks up your hand lightly, only to put it up to his lips and kiss it. your face started getting a bit red. "now eren, youve been drinking a bit too much." levi joked around as eren put your hand back down.

"eren is always acting weird nowadays, i apologize on his behalf," levi says. "hes a real brat." you noticed jean being quiet a bit too often. you look up at him. "are you having fun?" you ask with a smirk. he looked down at you. "the wine tastes good, its a shame you didnt drink any." he teased.

to be honest, you did take your job seriously. "im not here to embarrass myself in front of my captains either." "you dont have to worry about us. just think of it as taking a break." levi said. "just consider us as friends. not captains or workbuddies, just friends."

"see? youre fine y/n." jean comforted you. he put his hand up to your forehead and stroked your hair back. "y/n, whats your highest kill count?" eren asked you. "ah- its kind of embarrassing, but i would say around 4 or 5 i dont really mind killing titans."

levi shuffled closer. "thats good for someone starting out. dont sweat it too much, and take your time. jean probably has less than you anyways." "hmp, i dont even bother to count captain." jean butted in.

you laughed at jean. "you brat!" he playfully grabbed your wrists. "let me go, you wimp!" you smiled. it was tight to move around in your uniform. "y/n, let me take this off for you." levi unbuckled the straps on your uniform. you flinched as he got close unexpectedly.