Getting Dressed

3rd POV:

"So, you should get going so you can get ready for school." Luz suggested, rubbing the back of her neck. "About that... schools have been cancelled because the boiling rain won't let up" Amity said. 

"I'll be here until the rain goes? OH NO! What if Luz finds out I like her? What if she gets tired of me being here. Oh no," Amity thought

"Well, I guess we should get ready! You brought any clean clothes other than Pajamas?" Luz said, cheery. "Yeah I think so." Amity said, reaching for her bag on the floor. "Oh no, I think I left them." Amity said, looking at the ground, nervously. "No worries! You can borrow some of mine." Luz stated, smiling. "Well- I-I I- uh N- No-" Amity stuttered. "Here you go!" Luz said before she could finish, holding out some of her clothes. "Uh- thanks!" Amity said blushing. 

"I really hope she likes the clothes I picked out. An Azura shirt with jeans would look nice on her. I hope she doesn't think I am a nerd because I own merch from a book series!" Luz thought, growing nervous.

Amity inspected the clothes and smiled. "Wow, where did you get an azura shirt?" Amity asked. "Oh well, there was a clothing shop back in the human realm that had it on display. I had to get it!" Luz exclaimed, smiling ear to ear knowing Amity liked it. "I wish they had some Azura shirts here." Amity said. "Well, once you leave here, keep it!" Luz remarked. Amity immediately blushed. "Thank you so much Luz!" Amity jumped forward, throwing her hands around Luz in a hug. Luz hugged her back as they just hugged for a moment. "Well uh- I guess I should change." Amity said, blushing. "Yeah, i'll give you a minute" Luz said, walking out the door and into the hallway.

"Okay I'm done!" Amity called form behind the door. As Luz stepped in her jaw dropped to the floor. "How I look?" Amity said, smirking. Luz just sat there, blushing. "You look amazing Ami!" Luz exclaimed. "Aw you're too nice" Amity said, now also blushing.