//New start \\

Jackies pov
It was huge . The stare case was shaped beautifully around the house . The living room had the comfiest looking furniture .

"Let's show you your room " Justin said . We walked up the stairs . Justin held on my hand and made me hold on to the side thing on the star case . I wonder why ?

Justin's pov
I grabbed her hand tight knowing that we lost Jelena in this stupid stair case .
I walked up the stairs slowly as Selena followed behind .

I opens the door to the room that hasn't been open in years .

The bed was still the same everything was . The posters ,

The bed was big enough for jackalin so we didn't change it .

"Wow " I heard jackalin say .

I smiled .

Jackies pov

The room was yellow . It was covered in posters .

*flash back *
"Come on jay , your dads gonna be home soon " my worries mom say .

"Just a little longer , Justin coming new video is coming on in like 2 min" I say staring at the bright lights the we're coming from the old little black TV .

A loud thump was heard . I jumped . I knew what it meant . I ran up the stairs as fast as I could . I went in my room hoping my mom got to her room .

I sat on my bed knowing , I was crying because I didn't get to see that video .

Then I heard screaming . My reason for crying changed .

End of flashback

My mouth dropped .

"Are you okay Jackie " ? Selena asked .

I turned around .

"There's . No. Way . "!! I yelled

Justin stood there . He's the freaken Justin Bieber . He looked way different . This hair was sticking out of his hat . He's grown so much .

"Jackie your scaring me " Justin added .

"Whats wrong "Selena came in again .

"Your the Justin Bieber " !! I yelled . I loved his music but I hardly got to listed to it when I was younger.

His eyes lit up . Even Selena's eyes did .

"You know me "?! Justin asked .

"Yeah you know him "? Selena added laughing

"Yeah I used to be a big fan , well I still am but after everything . I was hard " I say

Selena pov

She knows Justin . I was so happy .