CHAPTER 1 SMALLPRINT STATEMENTS

"I will be with you shortly. Feel free to read the small print. I would if I were you, or your life will depend on it. One small mistake, and your entire world could change almost instantaneously." It was mildly hard to understand the doctor, his words were stretched and slurred. I have a feeling that he was drunk on some jack. The smell was off putting, the sound of the jack swirling around in the bottle in his jacket was a giveaway.
-READING THE SMALLPRINT-
"In conclusion of the profound impact of the finalised divorced Mother, Margery Jones, will be seperated from her children, Sienna Walsh and Mathew Walsh, due to the inconvenience of her mental illness. Margery is to be enclosed in a specially made 'safety chainber ' of the name of the enclosed gas chainber. Hypnotic requirements will further due including Psychotherapy. Classified information on forth of the secretary management, and scientific testing in Margery Jones' brain. Classified details confirmed on location services Sienna Walsh and Mathew Walsh's 'capsule testing.
-14th June 2037, printed at 3:47AM

"We have to sign this. They will slaughter our family if we don't Mathew. " I tried to say this, but my voice came through as unstable. My thought was tight. Why is it always situations like this that I want to cry?
"Shhh. I don't want our Father to get an anxiety attack. He hasn't slept in three days, he's been a bit on edge lately. I don't want him to end up like Mother. Don't worry. All we have to do is sign this, and then this will all be over. Mother will be in good hands here. I'm certain of this Sienna." I glad that Mathew said this to reassure me. but a part of me just feels like this is a bad idea. The other part of me knows that if we don't do this, my Father will be painfully slaughtered in front of my brother and I. My heart tells me it's Best to keep as many family members alive. I heard about the slaughtering of someone close on your family, but never actually knew they didn't... until now.........

"Hurry up! Do you want me to kill your Father?" It's like I can read minds. I hate it when people blackmail. It's not fair.
"Please! Accept our apologies doctor!" I excused.
As Mathew was handed a gold and silver pen, and a sheet of paper with the same small print that I read earlier, except in the top right corner it said 'PATIENTS COPY', and it had information bars on the other side of the page.